Poll

Which Roadie U Think Will Survive till Last?

Login To Vote
GED22CDJI7BLSTF7 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
#1
Samrat bt I want Tamanna..to survive...

Created

Last reply

Replies

5

Views

986

Users

6

Frequent Posters

--Saaki-- thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago
#2
It is very early to speak but i want my NAUMIIIIIIIIIIIIIII😳.
As long as he is there i dont see anyone else.😉
XFTCXYCUNJQVBX5G thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
#3

Originally posted by: kateleode

It is very early to speak but i want my NAUMIIIIIIIIIIIIIII😳.
As long as he is there i dont see anyone else.😉

heyy my thought xactlyyyy😃......at last i'v found sum1 who likes nauman.....whoever i talk to dsnt seem to like him......im totally crazyyyy for nauman😆😆
R2ZTQQHKQA75REJY thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
#4
I want Suzanna to stay & win it !! I hope she plays the game smartly and the tasks as well !!
ESBUGHNIBJW25TK6 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
#5
I thin Suzanna, Natasha, Roop & Samrat will survive, just because they're not involved in all the drama.
I want Tamanna & Nauman to stay though.
KGMMOL72J7JECGDL thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
#6

only.only.only.only...and only..NAUMAN,......................he is the best!

he has the roadies attitude,he is not lyk tht dummyz nd he is a good performer..!cool

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".