BESTEST SHOW EVER ON ZEETV. LOVE THIS SHOW
BESTEST SHOW EVER ON ZEETV. LOVE THIS SHOW
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Awesome Rockin Show. Everyone should Watch It,.
So far it's going well
I have to say I agree. So far it's not showing potential at all
Upsetting to agree with this. I was hoping for a blast off. So far it's down to nothing. I wonder if it will pick up??
Originally posted by: julle1234567890
oh come on!!! most shows take a proper month to gain interest ! and its only been a week or so!!!
this show has potential and the scripwriter better tap into it!
and i strongly disagree wid the unknown cast.