Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
That is my fav movie and bhanumati was very funny saying just one same line in the entire movie.😆😆
The movie is Judaai.I would crack up everytime she would say that!The line also plays a pivital role in our family, most wierdest of all is that my dad would use it the most!
Originally posted by: waterlilly
I remember back in the day when my parents use to force us to watch Mahabarat, I remember seeing him in there.. as well he is in few Punjabi Movies'( I was tormented as a child😛)