deactivated1 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Boo-yah 😆 This is not a FF. I was just getting your hopes up to abandon them again completely. A little beautiful thing I learnt from the Great Ekta herself. Actually I decided that I will no longer do any Rahul and Kakun videos, nor write any real FF, and this is something a little different, too.

When I made KDMH - Kakun's Journey, it was a tribute to her and also a closure for me. I have nothing - I have to repeat it - nothing more to stick around for, if we talk about Rahul and Kakun and this show. I don't know what's going to happen in January, I don't know what went wrong in the K-team's head other than we know now that Aamir had only signed for six months (which gives us 80 episodes) and the contract was - obviously - broken on both parts and now we have this leap and the change of concept.

However - I started this video once upon a long time ago, and instead of finishing it, I deleted it. But I didn't think it was quite fair somehow, so now I decided to post something called a song-fiction. The song is the one I used in my video, only I won't be describing much. That's all up to you. But I love this song and utterly reminds of everything that we've been through with Kakun, especially.

It's mainly Kakun's point of view. It's the night when they were stranded in the cabin with the storm.

Fear ( and to hear the song, here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1HhslMnU1A ) Oh, and my own writing is changed into this, while the lyrics are like this. Just so you know. Lol.

He said

Morning smiles, like the face of a newborn child
Innocent unknowing

If we live, we live together
If we die, we die together

Winter's end, promises of a long lost friend
Speaks to me of comfort

She looked at him, and though she was silent, her heart spoke to him.
I trusted you, she said. I believed in you. In every word you said. You
were my light. As long as you were in my view, I had a reason to go on.
I had a reason to live.

But I fear, I have nothing to give
I have so much to lose here in this lonely place
Tangled up in our embrace
There's nothing I'd like better than to fall

You were my shining light. So bright. So strong. I wanted to touch you,
but the want was enough to keep me breathing for a lifetime. You had
a spark about you. I felt safe with you. Protected. Loved. Sheltered.
Nothing could touch me. I was invincible. We were. Our love was.

She took his hand and placed it on her heart. Still without moving her mouth, she spoke to him.
- Do you feel this? It's hurting. Someone I believed in stabbed me with a knife I lent him.
I'm human. I feel pain, too. You hurt me. Why didn't you rescue me? Why didn't you come?

Wind in time, rapes the flower trembling on the vine

Why didn't you save me from him?

Nothing yields to shelter it

Why didn't you come? And when I opened the doors, when I looked you in the eyes,
why didn't you understand? Why didn't you feel this? This. - She pressed his hand against
her heart. - Why didn't you feel at all?

From above, they say temptation will destroy our love
I'll never let that happen

You said that if we die, we die together. A part of me died last night.
Did you feel it, too? Did something in you die the moment his black shadow consumed my soul?
Don't look away. I'm no longer some damzel in distress. I don't think that I ever were.
Damzels are supposed to have princes to save them, right? And I never had one.
How could I ever be?

I have so much to lose here in this lonely place

You didn't save me tonight. My salvation was that void.
Now you've damned me to live a half-life. My body will be breathing and feeding.
But my soul had died.

Tangled up in our embrace
There's nothing I'd like better than to fall

We're nothing without our souls, Rahul. Nothing.
You should've saved me. You were supposed to save me.
I believed in you.

I have so much lose

Where were you? Where were you, I waited for you, where were you?

I have nothing to give
But I have so much to lose

I needed you to fight for me. Where were you?
I needed you to hold me. Where were you?
I needed you to tell me that everything would be alright. Where were you?
I needed you to give me solace. Where were you?

Have nothing to give

I needed you. Where were you?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-alimabi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
theres me gettin hopeful for no reson lol anyways hun please cum bck to the forum i mean we are missin yu like mad
shasha74 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Elysia Sweetie,

you have proven once again your amazing talent and as usual you have left me in awe and i bow that talent that lives and breaths within you.

it saddens me that ekta and co have not only robbed us of kdmh but also of all that you have brought to this forum- your ff, your videos, your lyrics.

i miss the brightness of your writings, the beauty of your videos and the way you effortlessly combine song to action.

i would ask that you reconsider, as you have said yourself we were given 69 episodes of romance, pain, and chemistry that cannot be so easily put aside.

don't let it end this way, if you must finish it then do so in fanfare, in fireworks with a bang- celebrate what kdmh was and is to you and all of us.

your tribute to kakun cannot be this song it must be a celebration of love; love between a dadu and his granddaughter, love of cousing, love of parents, love of a man and a woman, love of understanding, love of a lost mother and sister, love of a sister in-law, love of a friend. that is kakun journey everything she has done, everything she has suffered has been for love and love alone.

thought we havent seen the ending we know that she is alone with her child but that again will be about love, love for her child.

if we have learnt anything it is that for kakun love has always been about giving and never about taking, whether we agree or not is something else but that is her sansar.

once accepted it eases whatever gilla-shikwa we have.

so my request is or challenge as you wish- is to show this kakun; the kakun who believes in all loves not just the 1.