shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 15 years ago

Bindi is shocked to see verything in house and her pics!!! Ani's voice plays that finally this house got its desrveing with your feet in house house has begun to get its life' Bind comes to ani after running from their' Ani talks all bakwas that how the house needs you and you are in everything their, and you are in my heart' But atlwast that everything there is ours' Bindi asks why are y thing there.. She says enough and Ani asks for papers,. Bindi is angry and asks him to go out and Rohit is comes and asks whats going on why are they arguing' Ani cover up saying bindi is scolding cause I don't take care of myself, And rohit is like ok and bindi leaves almost but ani faints, ani says he has high BP, his medicines are at home and makes excuse I dunno name, rohit says I will get it from your house. Bindi says no and rohit wonders whats up with ya and ani covers up but rohit anyways decides to go and Ani says now whatever you saw in my house now rohit will, and bindi prays that rohit does not reach the house' She goes to stop him but ani stops her olding her hands and she breaks vase andand cuts her hand and blood comes out, she calls out for rohit and rohit rushes in and ani is scared and calls rohit and all come ani asks rohit to call docter and ani is upset and pyal and bhavna are watching and rohti call Dr. Lkothari and comes and asks Bindi what happened? And Bindi is like staring at Ani who is scared!!!

Break'''''''''

Bhavna asks rohit if he left docter and Rohit says even if the scar would have been deeper then you might have cut your never, and Bhavna gets emotional what would have happened if I would to me if something bad happened to you' Ani si emotional. And Rohit leaves to take medicines and ani says not to go his house as name of medicines is so and so.. rohit goes to get it from medical,, Ani says never talk of dieing necxt time and he will leave soon and bindi is like I can do anythign to saveme and rohit's relation and payal comes with haldi milk' Bindi is emotional!!! Ani leave and Payal asks to tell the truth' Bindi says she lied to show him the fat that I am not gonna loose hope' and I cannot let him spoil my and rohit's relation and Payal asks about their marriage and bin says its half true and half false and asks to leave the fact there cause he promised he will leave the place... and soo its getting over...

Break.................

ANi's remebering bindi's words and have headache of BP and bhavana sees and comes running and she goes and gets medicines and ani watches her and he has tears in his eyes, and Bhavna gives him bhashan and asks why is crying and Ani says i sae mom's love,, Bhavna consoles him.. Bhavna says like rohit and is like you, and ani in back says thanx and its hard to find people who can be sooo apna, and his Bhavna says i am with you, and you can't go till you are allright... ANd Ani is like ok and Bhavna says she gonna go to mandir and ani says to bring in some prasad for him and When bahv leaves he smiles and wipes of tears...

Edited by shahsb_26 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

muneera19 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ooohhhh, poor Bindi is having a hard time...
pooh1612 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
bindi...wat a way to hide the fact
but eventually its gona b out....