Dec 8th - Written Update

magicalmelody thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

Written Update

Hi everyone!!!.. Its my First update ever.. so please sorry for any of the mistake..

Damini is crying.. Iccha said why are you crying? Now I'll make/change your destiny(kismat) too.. Damini hugs her and says that you wont do anything.. Now I'll do everything.. your mom will do it.. I promise I'll get your better destiny no matter what..

Iccha & damini are outside someone's mansion.. happily staring at the house.. Damini is watching her.. Iccha asks her mom whether we will stay here..her mom says isn't it beautiful.. Iccha cutely makes face and say its such a big house.. & there are only two of us to live here.. Damini smiles.. & says we wont be alone.. there'll be servants..

Iccha says now you have become really wealthy.. Damini makes a sad face but still smile..then Iccha says.. this is my playing area & all my friends will play here..then she points out to one of the rooms & says that will be my room..& there will be lots of toys..Damini is worried & sad.. thinks to herself that whatever she is doing, whether its right or wrong?..then Iccha asks why are we standing outside.. lets go in..then her mom stops her & take her from there..& says not right now.. Iccha asks what happened..then her mom says we cant go in right now..Iccha says what happened? Our house is such beautiful..then why cant we go in?...her mom say..i'll take you but not right now..b'cas this house itnt fully ready yet..she said she'll go in and get it ready first..then she'll take her…then Iccha asks when her house will be ready & when will she go in??.Damini says...when @ night.. there'll be cool breeze & there'll be full moon..& the moon light will spread on our beautiful house..then she'll take her inside.. Chamki makes a sad face & worried..then she takes Damini aside & ask her what she's doing..how long she will tell Iccha lies/fake stories.. then damini says she's telling the truth.. she'll take iccha inside the mansion ..Chamki reminded her that Mrs FR told her not to bring anyone.. then Damini says, that's why she told Iccha its gonna take time..& in the meantime she'll some how make Mrs FR agree on bringing Iccha with her..but till then..chamki has to take care of Iccha..Chamki agrees.. Damini asks Iccha to go with Chamki & said she'll come at night..Iccha asks Damini to come soon..Damini gets all sad & worried..

Damini goes inside the mansion..some guy stops her.. she says she came here to work.. then he scroll her and says, cant you here.. boss(thakur sahib) is coming..he asks her to leave..she leaves..she's in Jogi thakur's way.. he's staring at her..damini is all scared..then he asks one of the guys there, who is she? Damini tries to say something.. then Mrs FR comes out.. she asks Damini what she's doing here..Damini says you asked me to come to work today..Mrs FR says ok but didn't any one tell you that you suppose to enter from the back side of the mansion.. front door isn't for servants…then she asks one of the other servants to take Damini inside & show her the work n stuff…Damini goes inside..

The other girl(servent) shows Damini her room..Damini smiles & says.. this.. then other girls says that you are lucky that you got job here,..she says set up your room today..then from tomorrow u'll start working..Damini thinks that now she will be able to give iccha better life..& Iccha's dreams might come true..then she thinks that 1st she has to tell Mrs FR that she has a child..& needs a permission to bring Iccha here..

Mrs FR is on the phone.. Damini is standing beside her..Mrs FR put the phone down & looked at Damini.. Damini gets all sacred.. She says she wanted to talk to her..Damini tries to say..her daughter.. but Mrs Fr thinks shes talking about her daughter.. & says.. Tappasya(I think) is coming tomorrow..& asks Damini to clean tappasya's room..& askes damini to leave..

Iccha is counting money..then other kids come..One of the kids(sorry don't know the name) asks her that she looks happy..other kid asks if there's anything special.. Iccha says yes.. from now on she is going to say in the mansion..they all get shocked..girl(I think her name is kuki) says you'll stay in dreams..Iccha says no.. now she got the destiny(&show her tattoo) .. now she got the mansion..car..& will do whatever the rich people do.. all the kids are confuse..the one kid asks where is her big mansion.. then iccha says don't ask where it is.. ask from where to where it is.. then one kid says Damini will be get tired of cleaning.. Iccha says..she wont.. she's got servants.. they'll clean it..kid say when u'll go that mansion.. you forget us.. she says.. no…she'll never forget them..& asks them to come to her mansion to meet her..Kids say they'll miss her & her thousand ques..(lol)..

Damini is cleaning the room.. & start staring @ one of the teddy bear..Mrs comes.. & Damini gets scared.. She asks damini to get the new blanket..  Damini tries to ask her something.. but she says now you gonna ask me everything…Damini says she cleaned everything.. then she says she wants to say something.. & asks for the time off.. Mrs FR gets mad and says she told her that you have to be here 24/7.. She asked Damini if she cant stay here.. I'll get the off forever..now damini has to decide..if she cant do it.. then they can hire someone else..Damini says.. don't fire her.. she doesn't need time off.. Mrs FR asked her to get the food ready.. Damini thinks to herself that what will she do now..she promised Iccha that she'll come to get her..she'll be waiting for her..

Iccha is waiting for Damini..Chamki comes and asks her to go inside..Iccha asks when will her mom come..she says she wants to go to the mansion.. Chamki says when damini will come.. she'll take her.. till then we'll go sit inside..Iccha says she wants to stay in the big mansion.. nt here,..then she asks chamki that her mom is in the big minsion…will she forget her now?.what .if her mom wont come & forget her..then chamki say.. damini can never forget her iccha..she'll come soon.. & tells Iccha a story..but iccha is asking if her mom will come..Iccha is waiting..Chamki asks her to go inside/./then iccha start crying..

Chamki make her sleep.. suddenly Iccha wakes up & look outside.. & think of her mom's words(when she'll go to the mansion…)…Iccha says she is coming now..

Precape: Iccha is running & chamki is trying to stop her..

Sorry guys for this long update.. & mistakes..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-aditi- thumbnail
ooo thank you so much for such a wonderful update😳😛its totally great!😳😳😳
icchas mom couldnt tell her the truth but she should have lied too that might have given iccha more wrong interpretations and hopes//desires,that would upset her later!wish her mother was able to tell about iccha to mrs f ,if now she sees iccha than wonder what she might be doing!?:(

😳
sweet_shagun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for the amazing update precap makes me a bit sad!!

However the show is doing good but at times it looses pace thats what i feel!!

Luv,

Shagun
AreYaar thumbnail

Thank you for the awesome update!

@Shugs: I agree with you yaar....while the concept and acting is simply amazing, I feel they do drag a bit in portions with Iccha hung up on her 'kismat/when will I get everything I want' dreams.....I'm hoping things move faster once Iccha and Tapasya become friends and Iccha starts staying in the house.
ashbipasha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wonderful update , I hope Mrs FR will give permission that Iccha can stay in the mansion with her mother.