The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.
Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: NKSUDHIR
I am not ready to see Shakhar/Rohini Hug. Is it possible to change it to Shekhar/Raunak hug???
Neelam yeah Rekha is right Shekhar dose'nt hug back !! soo just one sided !! Abhi we need to see Raunak and Shekhar hug Kaash yeah hoga Christmas New year gift hoga to achha hoga !!!😳😉Originally posted by: NKSUDHIR
I am not ready to see Shakhar/Rohini Hug. Is it possible to change it to Shekhar/Raunak hug???
I agree.😛It will be an absolute treat to watch.😛Neelam yeah Rekha is right Shekhar dose'nt hug back !! soo just one sided !! Abhi we need to see Raunak and Shekhar hug Kaash yeah hoga Christmas New year gift hoga to achha hoga !!!😳😉