VangelisFanatic thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Amidst all the serious discussions in this forum...I thought of including a game. Its called What if... The only twist in it is that it should be in Mahabharat style!! So...I'll start:

What if...Shri Krishna wouldn't have been there in the Kurukshetra war??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mohit_raja thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HarshadFan

Amidst all the serious discussions in this forum...I thought of including a game. Its called What if... The only twist in it is that it should be in Mahabharat style!! So...I'll start:

What if...Shri Krishna wouldn't have been there in the Kurukshetra war??

if sri krishna wouldn't have been there in the war, Karavas would be a winner and karna would have killed Arjuna quiet easily. krishna kept arjuna away from karna until he fought and used Shaktiastra against Gato. arjuna didn't have any response to shakti astra.

he also didn't have any response for nagastra.
Edited by mohit_raja - 15 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: mohit_raja

if sri krishna wouldn't have been there in the war, Karavas would be a winner and karna would have killed Arjuna quiet easily. krishna kept arjuna away from karna until he fought and used Shaktiastra against Gato. arjuna didn't have any response to shakti astra.

he also didn't have any response for nagastra.

Karna didn't have any response for Arjuna's Pashupata, which he gained from Shiva. He would not have been able to withstand the power of the Pashupata, which was greater than the Shakti or Nagastra.
So I'd say Arjuna had the ability to kill Karna too.

P.S. (In your siggie, I just noticed something. Isn't Karna technically the first Pandav?)
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
I guess I'll continue the game.

What if.....the Pandavas were never invited to the dice game, and no such game ever existed?
VangelisFanatic thumbnail
Then we wouldn't have had the Kurukshetra war and there would have been no Bhagvad Gita.

What if...Karna had won Draupadi's hand at the swayamvar??
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Originally posted by: HarshadFan

Then we wouldn't have had the Kurukshetra war and there would have been no Bhagvad Gita.

What if...Karna had won Draupadi's hand at the swayamvar??

Then Karna would have given her to Duryodhana, who desired her, and she would have been one of Duryodhana's many wives. She also would not have been queen, because Duryodhan had a  few wives before Draupadi's swayamvar.
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: godisone

Karna didn't have any response for Arjuna's Pashupata, which he gained from Shiva. He would not have been able to withstand the power of the Pashupata, which was greater than the Shakti or Nagastra.

P.S. (In your siggie, I just noticed something. Isn't Karna technically the first Pandav?)

I agree..the war was not between pandavas and kauravas but dharma and adharma....no way could adharma win over dharma..
mohit_raja thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: godisone

yeah karna didn't have any response to pasupatastra. pasupatastra was very dangerous weapon to destroy the whole world....god warned arjuna not to use this weapon when he was going to shoot it under yudhisthir's comment. if karna had pasupatastra, he too wouldn't have used this weapon coz he would know this weapon will cause the end of world....karna was known as a giving peson, "not taking person"...so he wouldn't end the enitre world to just kill merely a arjuna with Pasupatastra.

karna was known as a sixth pandava because he took birth before kunti married to king pandu.