prayag
as sagar inform me frm a phonecall
he said
ravikishan n diana perform on 2 songs one bollywood n 1 bhojpuri
also rakhi n sam
he is busy in work so he said u can give spoilers
not inform abt data by how much votes he won.
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: MithiBani
Well, if it's true, congrats to Ashutosh.
But I'm feeling sorry for Sagar coz he disliked Ashu. Obviously he knows more about him than we do. This is what he posted on orkut yesterday...Sagar@punjabi kudi
I certainly hope he's got a good chance.
Actually, I'm ok with either Raja or Zulfi.
I'm just very very scared that the fakest, most spineless person I have ever seen in my life will win the popular vote just because of this country's stupid help-the-underdog complex.
That would be the biggest tragedy amongst all fifteen
prayag
ashutosh won
as sagar inform me frm a phonecall
he said
ravikishan n diana perform on 2 songs one bollywood n 1 bhojpuri
also rakhi n sam
he is busy in work so he said u can give spoilers
not inform abt data by how much votes he won.I don't know, if it is true, but.........😒
Originally posted by: anniesharma
This is a wrong spoiler...only 'I' or Sagar can give the right spoiler...so fans of Zulfi and Raja...don't get dissappointed😊
Originally posted by: waterlilly
🥳....I wished that Diana won, but if not Diana then Ashu was the net best bet....
I hope its true.....