Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: waterlilly
Thank you for making this thread....I luv both Ashu and Diana...My sole purpose for watching BB is Ashu and Diana....I am very upset today to hear about the nominations.😭...and I am only going to watch this show unit one of them leaves...which we know is going to be Diana...I know this is planned between the evil group....Last weeks nominations were cancelled because both Monica and Rahul were nominated...which is not fair....this is gotta be most distrubing news ever...it leads me to believe that every one who said that Rahul and BB group has strong ties and Rahul will be the winner is true..which is very dispointing....I think something should be done about this...I think all of them should be nominated as this nomination was planned....
P.S. Nice pix...Ahsu and Diana look perfect together......
Originally posted by: khilarii
hahah
it prolly sucks for you guys now !
Originally posted by: bunbutt_too
Thank you Lady Di and Aashu for adding a touch of class to this otherwise crude show, and lifting it out of the gutter that Rahul, Raja, Payal, Monica, Zulmi and Sambaman had flushed it into.