Posted: 15 years ago
I think the biggest mistake in this show was when they killed Savita.....They should never have done this because the whole crux of the show was Tulsi,Savita,Ba and the new daughter in laws.
Then they went on to make Tulsi old and look ugly in the form of a "Baa" by taking a leap which eliminated the possibility of love triangles and the Mandira factor.
Finally, they never concentrated on the Lakshya-Krishna"TULSI" love which could have created magic.

It's sad but they dug their own grave...I'm feeling really upset and don't want it to end..We've already lost Kasautii and Kahani..Now this! Oh God!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thilinibh thumbnail
Killing Savita was a big mistake, they should have killed of Daksh or Gayatri instead. Savita-Tulsi chemistry was majic on the story and i still miss them. K soaps always make disasters to love stories the viewers love. So the same thing happened to LKT love story Edited by thilinibh - 15 years ago
MimiLulu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I am sad that in the last week of Kyunki, we are not going to see Eku/KT's story. 
Sadie.Saxton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
i agree... and separating laksh/kt was another mistake
                     as well as bringing in jas thakral/shiv

actually... i think this leap was a bad idea
because even though they did a 20 year leap, and brought in a dozen new characters, those new characters are never shown- focus is still on the first and second generation. What say?
xAngelicANGELx thumbnail

i think the biggest mistake was the shiv track........that track waz soooo boring & lame........ killing savita made the story intresting  but.............   yeh the crux was about  baa savita & tulsi 

Edited by misS Angelic - 15 years ago
Ashita thumbnail
there is not just one big mistake..its all blunders in this soap recently..the whole tripthi track,bringin in vaidehi and her stupid revenge track, then the good for nothin shiv track..and they dint show the much hyped parth at all.. The only good that happened in kyunki was kn marriage..all de stories in kyunki is no where..like they could have focussed on lv-ekt in a good way, bhoomi joydeep- archita n abhir, nakul-sanchi, parth-manthan... So many stories are there.. But no.. Ekta wants her favorites to be on screen always.. Then why did she go for the leap if she never wanted to show their story.. This s all because of their own stupidity that they lost viewers.. I think star plus ppl took the right decision asking them to stop.. I hope ekta learns a lesson here atleast(she dint learn wit kzk and kggk) and decide to make other stories better.. And please avoid leaps if you dont want to show new characters at all.. First thing these ppl should know is that we audience are not fools to take whatever they show us on screen..once when someone is shown back from dead its acceptable.. But again and again its unbearable!
poohbear thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nkatrak

It's sad but they dug their own grave...I'm feeling really upset and don't want it to end..We've already lost Kasautii and Kahani..Now this! Oh God!

sad but true how much could we possibly lose in one year 😭
2008 is the unluckiest year ever
-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Well Savita had to die sometime. Not everyone can have's Baa's long life [and luck to see her great great grandchildren getting married]

I think a big mistake was the focus of the show

After the leap, in 2006, they focused on issues regarding the new generation. Lakshya-KT/Manthan hating KT/The new and improved Eklavya and everything

In 2007, the year started out with focusing on the kids again, with them all getting married to people they don't like

But then it slowly shifted to Tulsi and Mihir, when Juhi came into the house as Tulsi. Then they started focusing on issues concerning the older generation. Like Trupti's betrayal. Sahil-Ganga's love. Tanya's blindness and evilness, Karan-Nandini.

Now recently, this is the only thing they've focused on.

First MAndira coming back, then Nandini's angst concerning Parth, then Ganga vs. Damini, then Juhi-Tulsi issue.

We finally started seeing some younger generation when Lakshya married Vaidehi, and they started showing KT and Eklavya again, but eventually that stopped too.

Then it became Vaidehi vs. Tulsi, Nandini's raaz, and now recently, Shiv-Ganga-Sahil

All this stuff could have been shown without the leap. The leap was taken to show the suffering of a whole new generation, but they didn't, and I think that was the real down fall

Yes, we all love our older couples, but we all yearn to see some fresh romances with our younger couples. I for one wanted to see how EKT patched up, how Abhir-Archita patched up, how Manthan found himself a good girl, how Parth fit into the family, how Nakul and Saanchi got married, how Vaidehi turned good and Lakshya forgave her, how maybe Mayank was cured, what happened to PAri

But these past few months have been so disappointing, it's ridiculous

I wish they had elaborated a little more on the younger generation before ending

Yuks
Tulsi_Smriti thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
And wasn't the Trupti track pulled??????/