Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: parikhanvi
>I am very old fashioned in my thoughts; I still live 100 years back. I don't bother what other people do, but for me the old values and traditions still hold a strong meaning
This is one thing common between most of us out here and him (no wonder we got attracted to YuRa/KaNjali jodi). We all live in ancient..old times, specially when it comes to romance, traditions, and values....though all of us are open-minded on almost everything else.
Originally posted by: belissima
Hey girls
Why don't we go and discuss this in NB4 Participation discussion? I have already posted there 😊
Perfect Interview at a right time..Kapil is also like prince offscreen