Welcome Friends

Welcome Friends

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Nice contest!
it is no mistake dear. they are deliberately arranged wrong you have to match the right thing with holiday. Take a help of goggle chacha. if you can't find then pm me.Originally posted by: farislove
There is a mistake, Muharam is a new year for Muslims, not Parsi!!!!!!, it's the first month in the Hijri calender, which is for Muslims!!!!!!!......
What is tajia????, which is written beside Eid, some of them I didn't get the meaning of it!!!!!!!!!!.....
Originally posted by: farislove
I got it, I did edit my post!!!!!!, but what is the meaning of tajia?????????.............