September 19th Written Update

kshre25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

*There really isn't much to write about today, so it will be kind of brief*

Raja is sitting in his room, looking depressed, Nil comes in with tea and he says he's not in the mood. Nil says our son is upset with you, he wonders why his dad doens't laugh anymore. Raja smiles at hearing this. Nil starts to prepare tea and Aryan enters their room. He is there to apologize about this behaviour when raja was kicking Nil out. Raja says don't worry it was my fault I could not respect my godess like wife. Aryan and raja hug. Aryan has an evil look on his face.

Prince comes to Nan looking extremely unfomfortable. After a lot of coaxing from Nan he tells her what Mukti said. Nan tells him not to worry about it she will take care of it.

Nan goes to Mukti and warns her not to keep up her antics. Mukti tries to defy her in her sweet voice saying that she is just looking after her kid. Nan says call the kid mine and princes, you are a surrogate mother, w have payed you to have our kid. Mukti says but it is still mine and prince's it will have my blood in its veins and what will people say. Nan counters saying since when have you cared what people say, you just care about money and I warn you dont' continue what you are doing. Nan leaves, and Aryan has heard all of this.

Aryan comes in Mukti's room and says she should stop what she's doing. they have an argument (nothing important) and Aryan leaves with Mukti having a determined face.

Preview: Kb comes to Prince and says that Mukti has not eaten anything.
Edited by kshre25 - 15 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guardian Angel thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Uff this KB and Mukti will do anything for power and money😡   Thanks for the update