Originally posted by: raksha.l
Haha, I always look forward to this little heads up that you give in the beginning of your write ups...I too do that, but yours are a class apart...
*sigh* ya, my life is difficult enough as it is. with this show, and this forum, things go non-linearly difficult! 😆
(btw, just loved the case! the mnsters rock - big time! 😆)
...loved the baby-ratpal ...lets fix that...🤣...Yeah, no using Shourya on him...its such a nice name, lets not waste it on this rat......
but now they've changed the face of baby-ratpal! and i'm going to have start the search for a name for this new fellow from scratch! argh! *sigh*
Arrre...I don't think she does...but she does care about what Prem thinks...and when she asked 'kisine aapse kuch kaha'...I thot she was asking abt Prem...😉😆...I don't think she cares what anybody else thinks...er, she doesn't have time and space for that...😆
*sigh* you are right, of course, i think. it's just that i think if prem hadn't given her that dress, then she would'nt have cared two figs for what that kooky dirtchachi replacement said! *grrr*
and no, its just not your fevered imagination...😉😳....
phew! thanks for reassuring me -- i've got enough on my place without having to worry about a fever in my brain! 😆
Goshhh...I bet they never heard of 'the final countdown' from which the song 'mere rang me' has been copied, which in turn has been copied by the editors of Kis desh....😉😆 and 'mere rang me' in the movie 'Maine Pyar Kiya' was during a similar situation (no marks for guessing where Kis desh got this 'dress' idea from)....🤣
🤣 seriously have no idea 'bout any of this. but the english song is one of the really old popular rock hits from my mom's music collection. i fell off the sofa when i heard that being used as background in the show, at that scene! *shaking head in disbelief*
And this very Prem, looked startled and shocked and what not when Ashlesha wore a skimpy outfit in the beginning of the serial...(which I watched just recently, a funny one I tell you...must watch😆)BTW, even meme thinks the dress has been gifted to her by Prem...😉😳
really??? i don't remember prem getting startled at skimpy ashlesha -- when was she skimpy? oh, that dance thing which he escaped to his office after which the famous "tumhare ankhon mein itna dard kyun hai?" happened? one of these days, maybe i'll get p to dig out that episode and watch it on her tv -- don't remember prem having any kind of interesting reaction to ashlesha... 😆
Yeah...but why does he want his wifey to wear such skimpy outfits in front of the public..😲.😕...I would like him to keep his skimpy clothed wifey to himself....
😆 y'know what i like most 'bout prem? i think that he is actually the more "progressive" than any of us. first, he has no problems "living in" with ms. heer with her kid sister as escort (of course, not to mention, trapping her all wet and gorgeous against the wall, walking around "half nude" and bumping into and holding palpitating young girl in his arms -- argh!). capturing aforementioned girl in a dark room to tell her things that can't be said, and do things that oughtn't be done, in public. then he demands same girl confesses her love in front of all.
this gift of skimpy dress ... kinda fits this quietly-quietly rascal prem. totally loving it... 😆
She considers Prem as no different from her, and she can do anything for him...awww...😍
😍 i love it when you shub-shub bolo-fy. 😆
Ermmm...not me...I think am the only exception...I don't like neither Angad, nor Kripa nor their awful pair...Sorry
oooh, really? i thought they were quite sizzling... and you don't have to say "sorry". to each their own, no?
symmetric 'bout prem. asymmetric 'bout angad-kripa. love it all. 😆
Awww...but that much asking for space should be ok right...I am impressed with Heer...No questions asked...she just obeyed him queitly and left him with his much needed space...I think you missed a Heer thing here...😳
😆 agreed. that should've been a heer thing. i think it's this kind of thing is what makes prem love her
But he needed taht time to sort his thoughts out...he himself is confused as to what hit him...(haila, you are still up with your mission of hitting Prem upside his head??😲)
no, raksha, no. i agree with all o'that. but i do think it was silly of him not to have known that heer wouldn't just let him be. that she would stress and try to find out too? no? (that's what i thought he deserved a ttappi on the head for! silly-billy.)
Hmmm...I don;t think soo...why wld she feel jealous...😲😕...I think G mom is beyond these crappy feelings....remember, she is The Prem's mom...😳
*sigh* i agree that jealous is a strong word. as i said earlier: i thought it might be a shadow of a shadow of the feeling...?
Yes me too thinks, Prem was more worried for Heer...Me thinks there was someone from his past who is a potential danger to Heer's physical safety and that's what has come to the forefront when he saw that Robbie out of nowhere...😕And as far as Ratpal is concerned, I have this strong belief right from the beginning of the serial, anything and everything that happens in this serial, is to bring Premeer that much more closer to eachother...So welcome Mr.Ratpal...do all you can, but you can do a zilch to Prem and Heer's Prem...😳
really? i thought it was just about himself -- but you could be right. i never get such things right, y'know. 😆 and i totally agree with you 'bout ratpal. they'll survive him. but two things that keep nagging me: the constant reference to prem-heer as ram-sita. are they going to make a ramayan? are we still waiting to see ram-sita-lakshman being sent off to the forest, or is that period over? and that specs when young, no specs when old thing is really bothering me.
Yayyyyy...me too..Go Premeer go go go!!!!!
(you think I am a good chor?😉)
😆 the girl who fiercely fought against the idea tha tprem is a chor is happily asking whether she is a good chor??? raksha.... 😆 well, before i put a label on anyone, i confess -- i choried it from teacher triv's pattshala -- from where i steal as many of teacher's cool emoticons as i possibly can!🤣 doesn't the world have something bad to say about a chor calling another chor .. er ... a chor??!🤣🤣🤣
(as you can tell, it's late and as always, i'm going hysterical from forum-over-exposure! 😆)
Aww...all the best...and I hope your mom is also doing much better....
well, her beloved sister is here to take care of her. and she went down to dinner for the first time in two weeks yesterday. so yeah... i think that my casual and forum-fun-filled weekends are coming to a rapid end. sigh... 😆