--arti-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
Chetan was hilarious when he said "if we are in bottom 2 today than vote us out, yeah?"

It was really funny and just cute! πŸ˜†

arti

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lilroses_89 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I appreciate his honesty. =)
Not many people would admit that they performed poorly and on top of that, be okay with and even ask to be voted out.

yipee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ohh i love chetan...he is funny at times...i also laughed when he said we are all fools we shud have aldo done like vikas demanded for what we want to wear etc..the way he said it was so funnyπŸ˜†
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: yipee

ohh i love chetan...he is funny at times...i also laughed when he said we are all fools we shud have aldo done like vikas demanded for what we want to wear etc..the way he said it was so funnyπŸ˜†

In some way, I felt that he was frustrated when he said it!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜†

Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: yipee

I love him more than you AnuπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰.....

He was honest when he said "plz vote us out...yeah".........and the way he told off Sanyogita was also hillarious and effective......."now that you got a show, you know how difficult it is for TV actors to reherse"........πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

He has become the least controversial member now !!!!

T''s choice thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Honestly,I did not find it funny when Chetan wanted to be voted out.It actually seemed that he is not happy how sanyogita has been taking the show for granted as she has got a serial.

The performance was not great at all and definately looked very weak.Chetan seems to be an honest guy and I appriciate his honesty.Sanyogita seemed to be letting in down and cutting him  through his conversation!😑
Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I am not taking Sanyogita's side, but she is not completely wrong too......she has just started her daily soap and is shooting day and night. Other stars have been working for years so they are used to this schedule now.....but its all new for her, so she is not able to perform......

yipee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i agree ritu...when u r new it takes time to get used to the gruelling schedules...same happens in any profession
pksanam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: T''s choice

Honestly,I did not find it funny when Chetan wanted to be voted out.It actually seemed that he is not happy how sanyogita has been taking the show for granted as she has got a serial.

The performance was not great at all and definately looked very weak.Chetan seems to be an honest guy and I appriciate his honesty.Sanyogita seemed to be letting in down and cutting him  through his conversation!😑

agree with you.. he is a brilliant actor but i don't think she matches up to him..
noha450 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: farislove

In some way, I felt that he was frustrated when he said it!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜†

and im some way i do agree with uπŸ˜†..lol cuz u know u have to fight to stay in the competition and not give up until its finish