sweet_JAY_FAN thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hi guys😃

Which jodi do u guys think is the most improved? For me its definitly Naman-Bindu. In the beginning Naman was/still is a gr8 actorbut his dancing was....average. Nothing special;just something u watch and applaude for to be polite. But as the weeks passed by they both hace improved and learned their mistaes. The one thing I love abt Bindu is how she quickly improves on everything she is critisised for;yeah shes not pefect but nobody is. I really think they are a perfect jodi who complete each other soooo well. There are other good jodis besided them but I think they are the most IMPROVED. Jay is probably one of the best dancers but he has experience from JDJ. Kritika is also very good but for me its Naman-Bindu!😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mehak.S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
jay n rituka jay is definitely the best whether be acting o dancing bt the way rituka has improved and matched up to hm is jus gr8 they hav been getting the highest marks in the last 3 weeks n their lowest is jus 22 n highest 27 whch i s gr8
sweet_JAY_FAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovly_angel

jay n rituka jay is definitely the best whether be acting o dancing bt the way rituka has improved and matched up to hm is jus gr8 they hav been getting the highest marks in the last 3 weeks n their lowest is jus 22 n highest 27 whch i s gr8

Yes Rituka has improved but Naman and Bindu are just mindblowing😳😛
mehak.S thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_JAY_FAN

Yes Rituka has improved but Naman and Bindu are just mindblowing😳😛

u should b sweet_naman_fan 😆😆
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

I think Vikas and Deepika are most improved!!!!!!!!!!..........

--arti-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Yes, I agree.. Bindu's improvement rate is outstanding! 👏
Naman was good to begin with, but he has also adjusted really nicely with his partner, and it looks like he has taught her a lot.

arti
Edited by --arti-- - 15 years ago
sweet_JAY_FAN thumbnail

u should b sweet_naman_fan 😆😆

No only sweet_jay_fan for me

Naman is good but Jay is the best of them all

Just becuz I love Jay doesnt mean Rituka is included😆
mehak.S thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_JAY_FAN

No only sweet_jay_fan for me

Naman is good but Jay is the best of them all

Just becuz I love Jay doesnt mean Rituka is included😆

lol dont b so hard on her she is also gud jus cz bindu is more pretty she is getting mroe prefrences otherwise talent wise bth r equally good
sweet_JAY_FAN thumbnail

lol dont b so hard on her she is also gud jus cz bindu is more pretty she is getting mroe prefrences otherwise talent wise bth r equally good

yeah I guess😛 I like Ritika a lot but just that I like Bindu more😳no hard feelings for her though. She has improved immensely as well
lilroses_89 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lol Shriya.
I like Naman-Bindu's pairing a lot. They have nice chemistry. She is probably one of the best non celebs of the show.