September 10th Written Update

kshre25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Gunjan falls at Raja's feet and says please don't do this. Amber isn't lying. He has been very trouble since he found out. He cries all night long. I've seen it. He tried to get out himself but PS blackmailed him by saying that Raja would get a bad name if he didn't help PS. Amber did want to tell you everything but couldn't gather his courage, and then somehow he did and then you weren't in your room. I'm not lying, I know that from childhood uptil now I have always covered up for Amber but today I am not lying at all. I swear on my child everything that I said was true. Nil chimes in and says Gunjan is telling the truth Amber did come to our room but when you weren't there he told me everything; please forgive me. Amber also falls at Raja's feet and says forgive me I have given you so much trouble. I have never been a good brother I feel ashamed calling myself your brother. I know my mistake isn't worth forgiveness but if you can please forgive me. Mukti & Kb are watching with smirks on their faces.

Raja makes them both get up and hugs them. Everybody is all smiles after that except for Kb & Mukti. Raja says he forgives Amber and says he sees the truth in Amber's eyes and says its enough that for me that you have asked for forgivness with your whole heart. Raja continues to stay that he will not forgive the man who is the reason for all of this and a person who would use his own children. From the first day I was not ready to let PS live in our house but you all wanted that so that's what we did, but now he will not stay here he will go to his real house: jail.

The police call raja and say that they searched all raja's factories but found no drugs and that's why they had to let PS go. Raja wonders how this happen and how he saved himself. He says that's ok all I know is that he will not stay in this house. He tells the butlers to take all PS stuff and keep it outside and says no one in this house will have any relation with him. Just as he says that PS stands at the door.

Raja tells him to stop right at the door. Don't even think about coming in the house, in the house a family lives not enemies. PS says I am you father. Raja says now you remember, you didn't' think about that when you left us three at the orphanage or when you lead amber down the wrong path. He says my factory is like my temple and that's what you did with it and you still call yourself our father.

PS goes to Nan and asks for forgiveness and says in old age a son is there to look after their father but raja didn't give me anything but hatred. Who was I supposed to tell my troubles that's why I became greedy and tried to find quick money. But now I know better and I burned the drugs, now I will do what will help raja. Nan doesn't look like she believes him. Raja says to stop the drama and leave. He pleads to Nan again. Nan turns her head and he starts with Amber. Amber doesn't listen. So he starts pleading with Nil who can't even look at him. He stars with Fatema as well, and says that he will swear upon his wife at which raja gets very angry and yells at him to stop. He says don't even try to take my mom's name. You are the reason why my mother died. Its enough I have no relation with you. Leave before I kick you out. He takes the packed bag and throws it out of the house. As Padam leaves Raja closes the door on him.

Preview: The family brings Ganesh idol for the festival.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guardian Angel thumbnail
I am so happy Raja has forgiven Amber.  I donot know why he loves Nan so much but they kind of donot show love and affection towards Amber.
mah403 thumbnail
thanks!!!

i have a feeling that isn't the last we've seen of ps