Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sandyvrits thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: Shazi84

I agree he is doing injustice with his wife. His love for his sister is acceptable but it doesn't mean that he always misbehave with his wife. whatever was happened it was Nandini plan not Neelima's so he should punish or get angry with Nandini he should not mishave and blame Neelima.

Obviously BR shd question Nandini and not his innocent wife...alright Neelima pleaded Nandu to do somethin but Nandini opted the wrong way..she could very w ell hv adopted.
ana1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i disagree big time. He has rasied his sis liike a daughter and could do anyhting for nandani. Jus cuz hes marride doesnt mean the wife has to come first in everything. For Raja he loves his sis and i think its sweet
smiles_uk thumbnail
so is the sister like adopting her own niece ?

the baby is her brothers wifes child ?

and her bro is giving his child to his sis .. am i rite
apux thumbnail
I'm sorry but Raja irritates me to the core!  It is as if his wife and child don't exist for him, its always about Nandani!  Any other woman would not take the crap his shoving out....he should have never got married in the first place (I know he did it for Nandani)....its obvious he only lives for Nandani, no one else!  How would Raja feel if Prince gave more importance to Kb than Nandani....would he accept that?!  I don't think so!!! A sister has her own place, and a wife has her own place....Raja really interferes too much in Nandani's personal affairs....and this is the result....he and Nandani are both at fault....don't blame poor Nil!