Written Update For 8th Sep, 2008, LRL Ep

Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

Hello 

Here Is The Update For 8th September, 2 0 0 8, L R L Episode.

The Episode begins with the usual Recaps :-

The scene picks up with triple nine saying well done, Rummy And Markhand getting up and picking up their individual weapons. The lady is flat on the ground. Triple nine continues to say / ask Gunny how would he escape from the electronically controlled room as it requires pass word to exit the room. Meanwhile Gunny has a look around him, Rummy too has a similar look around. Triple nine continues his running commentary and says that he is impressed and the Game Had Just Begun.

Rummy has an idea, it appeared so.

Scene shifts to the surrounded party of Vaibhavi by the khaki clad guards. Abhimanyu arrives on the scene and holds one of the guard at gunpoint and the table is turned, all the Vaibhavi's team get their guns aloft. But another guard shoots down the hostage guard and asks Vaibhavi and the rest to get ready to die. Peter, Akrithi And Purvi look shocked.

Scene once more Shifts to Gunny And His Boys. Well Rummy survey the room and tell that the room has some connection with the Triple Nine as some how there should be two way connection to and fro, Gunny asks Rummy to check the room and they prepare to leave with the immobile lady. Rummy Checks the room and accidentally finds himself on a screen. One thing leads to another, camera, wireless and related accessories are found. This sets Rummy thinking.

Elsewhere, one by one the guards are shot dead. Vaibhavi and the rest look in the direction of the shot in surprise. It is Gunny dong all the shooting. And in the midst of Purvi smile, Abhimanyu joins the party. And shooting goes on.

At the end of it all Gunny notices a camera wedged between a branch fork.

In the Triple Nine Chamber, Triple Nine watches the action in black and white, now Colour, because of the bloodshed. He tries his best to catch his men but no response. Frustrated, gets somebody on his cellular phone and issues order to block all exit / entry points of the building that is to fortify the building.

Rummy in his search finds some thing interesting in a camera.

Scene shifts to Gunny. Gunny is informing Vaibhavi of his findings and the leads to the main man. Vaibhavi asks if there are any more leads, for which Gunny responds that Rummy is looking out for.

Markhand has the lady. Markhand sets her down to tie her up when she wakes up and gets Markhand's gun to hold him at gun point, although Gunny readies to shoot, with the rest of the team members, the lady asks them to put down the guns. Triple nine in his chamber says shoot.

Vaibhavi asks for restraint. Markhand has a uneasy look.

Scene shifts to Rummy who finds a wallet with a family photo, of his Dad, Major General, a woman, and a boy. Rummy looks bit shocked and surprised and thoughtful. Rummy recalls his scene with Gunny, in a flash back, where Gunny says that all works are difficult and easy are the ones that worked hard at. And all the initial trainings of Gunny.

Looked As If Rummy Realised Something Was Connecting Him An Gunny. Rummy pockets the wallet and leaves the room.

Scene then shifts back to Markhand being held at gun point by the lady. All of Markhand's comrades put down the gun. While triple nine watches, lady asks them to put their hands up, Gunny has a small talk as he walks towards her, but the lady is wise and asks him to stop.  Markhand asks them not to worry about him.

Gunny still is moving, lady fires in the air and says the next bullet would hit Gunny. Well gamesmanship is on. Gunny provokes her further and the lady watches Gunny's footsteps. despite her warnings Gunny is inching closer.

In a sudden move the lady raises the gun and shoots, in meantime, Rummy had shielded Gunny and takes the bullet on himself, much to the shock of his team members.

The Episode Ends On Gunny Holding Rummy And Gently Allowing Rummy To Rest On The Ground. Purvi, Akrithi, Rest Are Mouthing " Rummy" But No Sound Is Heard.

-- > Man

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manzz thumbnail

Very Pleasurable And Fast Paced Interesting Episode. Rummy ? ! ?  !

Manzz thumbnail
Looks Great Going Wow

SamLuvsSaRun thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Hey thnks gr8 update as alwayzz.😊 The epi was a nice one...Gunny at his best yesterday...Everywhere throughout it was just him, him n only him....I was delighted... 😊And Rummy saw tht pic in the wallet n his eyes filled up wht does tht mean? I am very sure Rummy n Gunny are brothers but Rummy knows abt him now n thts the reason why he came in bet the bullet n Gunny... Id felt this MGG n Gunny thing will take a backseat in the entire "EAGLE" thing... And Rummy again injured or is he dead like Vidya, I just hope he is fine. I wont be able to see him dead....Actually the episodes are getting more n more interesting...Cant wait for todays epi...

aarsow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
realy a wonderful episode,

thnx a lot Mohan dear inspite of many problems u hav given a wonderful n lovely update,hats of 2 u,

itz realy movin gr8,

hope notin hapens 2 rummy,

but keepin my fingers crossed 4 cadets quick reactions,

gunny simply splendid,

overal episode action packed n suspense,very intrestn,

thnx a lot mohan dear once again,

Aarthi
Manzz thumbnail
Thank You And My Pleasure,

Gunny Was Good. And Rummy Realised The Fact Without Any Negative Feeling.

Fantastic Episode. I Agree With You.

Hey thnks gr8 update as alwayzz.😊 The epi was a nice one...Gunny at his best yesterday...Everywhere throughout it was just him, him n only him....I was delighted... 😊And Rummy saw tht pic in the wallet n his eyes filled up wht does tht mean? I am very sure Rummy n Gunny are brothers but Rummy knows abt him now n thts the reason why he came in bet the bullet n Gunny... Id felt this MGG n Gunny thing will take a backseat in the entire "EAGLE" thing... And Rummy again injured or is he dead like Vidya, I just hope he is fine. I wont be able to see him dead....Actually the episodes are getting more n more interesting...Cant wait for todays epi...

Manzz thumbnail
Aarthi,

No Problems.

My Pleasure And Thank You.

Yes, Indeed Fast Paced Action Filled Episode.

Originally posted by: aarsow

realy a wonderful episode,

thnx a lot Mohan dear inspite of many problems u hav given a wonderful n lovely update,hats of 2 u,

itz realy movin gr8,

hope notin hapens 2 rummy,

but keepin my fingers crossed 4 cadets quick reactions,

gunny simply splendid,

overal episode action packed n suspense,very intrestn,

thnx a lot mohan dear once again,

Aarthi

Edited by Manzz - 15 years ago