Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: MiniRulz
aapka matlab agle hafte Payal elimnate ho jaayegi.uss hisaab se to Sam rahul ki dushman no.1 hai-woh kabhi eliminate nahi hogi.😡Rahul be best friends with Sam ASAP.😆
Originally posted by: MiniRulz
aapka matlab agle hafte Payal elimnate ho jaayegi.uss hisaab se to Sam rahul ki dushman no.1 hai-woh kabhi eliminate nahi hogi.😡Rahul be best friends with Sam ASAP.😆
Nahhh... Sam will be nominated this week for sure... if not by raja's vote then by everybody.. cos most of the housemates will nominate Sam.. and if Rahul is nominated again along with her.. then Sam ki pura week faat jayegi... 😆
shouldn't people know that rahul isnt out after 3 nominations. why is he going to be out after another nomination. I'm even if they do nominate rahul the one beside him will be out 😆I feel Rahul se dosti Monica ko mehangi padi... atleast in BB's house... baad mein shayad faida ho... jab Rahul uski life pe book publish karega😉😆
Next week I want to see new faces nominated... Rahul ka nominate hone ke baad kabehavior dekh liya...now I want to see how other humans behave after getting nominated....😆
Aur Sam ka naam toh pakka hai is baar...
I feel Rahul se dosti Monica ko mehangi padi... atleast in BB's house... baad mein shayad faida ho... jab Rahul uski life pe book publish karega😉😆
Next week I want to see new faces nominated... Rahul ka nominate hone ke baad ka behavior dekh liya... now I want to see how other humans behave after getting nominated....😆Aur Sam ka naam toh pakka hai is baar...
Please guys.......we need Samba-Man (as Bunbuttwa calls her😆). I hope Raja nominates Ketki and she goes out. I first want the bores Debojit, Qureshi and Ketki out. Let others entertain us for some more time.
Monica darling will be back through wild card.
Next week I want to see new faces nominated... Rahul ka nominate hone ke baad ka behavior dekh liya... now I want to see how other humans behave after getting nominated....😆Aur Sam ka naam toh pakka hai is baar...