Sorry Supree!! I could not see this thread on the first page. Dumb Dumb Suram!!!! Romba serial partha ippadithaan!!!! 😛
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
It still looks ugly and like a patch on my nose and to the side of the nose, all over and looks in that color, like bruise scar (kanni porathu_nu solvangalae) like that. I am really worried now, and think I was better off with those blackheads on my nose comparing to what I have right now. 😆
I called up my beautician to ask about this and she says that it shouldn't be like that - nothing stays permanent in facial. But when insisted and told her how I feel, she requests me to come in person to see her, so that she can give me better advice. As I am so stuck at work these days.. (a major project which got to be done before this friday) I don't think I will be able to go meet her anytime soon. 😡
Please tell me, whether did anyone have gone thru this? What did you do to correct it?
Is there anything I can do to fix it? I hope I get some remedy and this not permanent. 😭 Please share your thoughts on this.