India Update_ 30 th November 2005

charu_81 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Saloni accepts in front of Kaveri and other members that she has taken 4 lakhs…Kaveri smiles that if she accepted this before then all  this drama wouldn't have occurred…Saloni's dad and mom gets angry and leaves the room..Samar,Buasa are still there..Saloni then tells only me and my God knows that I  didn't do anything wrong..I accepted it only for Shubra's happiness..

Next is funniest..and wierd..😕

A beauty contest is going on….It is "Miss College 2005" contest..In that Shubra has participated..The way Sunbra walks on the ramp is so funny…😆And Shockingly Shubra wins the title😕…Karan is also there..He is very happy for Shubra…

Everybody is on the dining table except for Saloni..Kaveri says Saloni is still upset and says she will call her for the dinner and goes to Salon's rom.Kaveri asks her to forget everything….Saloni refuses to come for dinner…But Kaveri forces her….Saloni agrees..As Saloni arrives at the dining table everybody leaves one by one….

Buasa goes to her brother' s room…Salon's mom interrupts…Buasa says a sister wants to talk to her brother..better don't interfere..Buasa says Saloni can't do anything wrong..Salon's dad says he knows that,but the situation proves this…Buasa asks him if u come to know tom that Saloni is innocent ,then whether u will be able to forgive urself…

Buasa leaves room leaving him thinking…

Next scene in College Canteen:

Shubra arrives with her friends..Everbody congratulates her..Whole canteen is been decorated and there is party like atmosphere….She is surprised who gave the party..One girl replies ur deewana has given the party.and she points towards karan..Subra walks to him in anger ..and slaps him… and asks What right does he have?..He doesn't have that status to impress her..and  boasts that she is getting married to the richest boy in town and he is none other than Nahar Singh….Shubra leaves….

Karan is very angry and swears that he will teach Shubra such a lesson that she will not be able to marry neither Nahar Singh nor any one….

Buasa is going to the temple..She gets out of the car..but her pallo gets stuck as she closes the door..and her Palloo falls off her head…Meanwhile the professor(I don't know his name) comes and frees her palloo ..and puts it back on her head…buasa is serious..but he is looking at her affectinately...There is no single dialogue between them....Buasa goes to the temple..

Here Saloni's mom brings Tea to her mom ..looking aways she asks her to keep it on the table…Saloni is taking tea to her dad in his room Mano Bhabhi arrives and takes the tea…She comments Nahar Singh and fly is coming and u people are going to serve tea in such tea sets…Salon's mom tells Saloni to bring new tea set of Kaveri…….

Saloni goes to Kaveri's room where Samar is reading something and asks for the tea set..He not looking at Saloni to take herself from the cupboard….Saloni searches but she doesn't finds it..Samar  asks her to search above the cupboard….Meanwhile Kaveri returns and comes to know about the tea set…and runs to her room…Here Saloni is climbing on the stool and searching ……and she falls from the stool..but while falling down she pulls something from the cupboard..and that is nothing else than the money which Kaveri has hid so that she can accuse Saloni…All the money is scattered around the rom..Samar is shocked..Kaveri also comes running and sees the money scattered and is fully shocked and scared…👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjali.nair thumbnail
thanks charu!

shubhra in a beauty contest and won the title!! now we know how many beauties are there in that college.😆 😆

did they ever mention buasa's story?
charu_81 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I know only one thing buasa lost her husband at the very young age.....and from then she is leaving with Narpat and his fly...
yeah that was funny Shubra winning the beauty contest.. 😆
lalit1 thumbnail
thanks for the update charu
Vini thumbnail
thanks a lot charu!!!!!

👏
sukh thumbnail
thanks a lot charu!!!!! 😉
finely the truth come out.
jprasad thumbnail
finally!!! a good thing that happened on today's show!! Shubra won the Ms. Beauty contest!! Give the gurl a round of applause.   🤢

But, I do want to give Charu a round of applause for providing such a wonderful update.   👏
simi_1 thumbnail
thanks charu, great update