Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Originally posted by: UWDB6HT7OGR5SDQ6
Congrats to all of you , especially Anita ji for taking such a big leap.... Cheers.
Originally posted by: CASHBIS4ZMG4COYH
Congrats all of you who made through.
A Big congrats to Anitadi. That was a brilliant comeback from you. Hope you continue with the same. Any help we all are there.
Originally posted by: *Sunita*
@ Anu, I m proud of you ,
I m so glad to see u at no.2 position. What a comeback, though I didnt get a chance to listen to your previous song, but I can see the progess in ranking so I m sure u did great. Good luck for the next round.
its hardly surprising anita is there in the top. you sand both the female n male parts very well. keep rocking n all the best 4 the next round.
*king*