Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Errr the precap showed some politician telling Sindoora that she can't be appointed as the mayor now. I'm pretty sure Bharat is responsible for that but why? He's not the one who should bring her down! They're already making him look like a hero while AD weep and moan. Thats NOT fair! AD should be the ones pulling her down. Urghhh!!!
Even if BS is strong, I dont want to see him defeating Sin. Call me selfish but I want to see AD defeat Sin not Bharat! Especially a new face. I have nothing against him but I just want to see AD in action. Thats what we were promised!!!
Imagine Bharat and Nandini killing Sin! Hahaha!Dear oh dear! SD do something na...!
I have no faith in AD anymore..
I so wanted them to do bondgiri together and bring Sin down...Yes..I don't want Bharat to do the honors but may be he is the only one who can...Didn't the lipstick baba say Sin's doom starts as soon as AD are married, like she would go down in 2 weeks?What are we in turtle years now?