NidziWidzi thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
#1
I was juz wondering what topic did u guyz on kit forum used to go to before kit forum???!!!!??!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

10

Views

740

Users

9

Frequent Posters

Cup-Of-Chai thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 years ago
#2
u mean which forum.. well i joiined i-f coz of kit.... then started visiting
other forums too but... i visit this forum evertime 24/7😆

ixray thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail Commentator Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
#3
joint if becoz of kit forum, only site i visit, unless somebody posts a link that has to do with the kit actors.
when kit ends my time on the forum will end too.

rajkin thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
#4
we will all meet in Akashs new serial forum which ekta will b launchin on her new channel
ixray thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail Commentator Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
#5

Originally posted by: rajkin

we will all meet in Akashs new serial forum which ekta will b launchin on her new channel




is this for real??????
or are you dreaming again??????
answer quick i am hyperventilating.
Multani90 thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
#6

Since my love, my hubby caught my attention, and KIT was very interesting, one day I put in google Kuchh Is Tara, and this site popped up! So I came here, and I am like "wow this is a cool place" For three weeks I was a silent member, I didn't say a word. But then I actually made a username! I still remember my first post was about my love Akash. 😳 And then I got addicted to IF. Thats my IF story.

Edited by Multani90 - 18 years ago
miss5stars thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
#7
ooh i joined IF a long time agoo 😆
i joined cuz of my sister... but its werid how my sis never goes on IF 😕😕
but i use to goo to.. kinnyland ( fanclub of kinshuk mahajan)
nd i jus get addicted to one forum at a time
😳
rajkin thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
#8

Originally posted by: yogitz

is this for real??????or are you dreaming again??????answer quick i am hyperventilating.


of course-its just a matter of time.When-is the big question
Akash to attak gaya hai Ekta camp mein.Movies mein use koi nahi poochega kyunki there r other star sons etc being hyped .So this is his place.
And trust Ekta to over and over again create a nitche for him-his grand entries and exits in her shows.Her specially written out roles for him
Whatever they did to other characters in KIT-Akash's character has always rocked.But then thats cos of akash- he can even turn rotting into roking.
Ekta knows his popularity and is reading all our grief striken posts.She will definitly bring him in a bigger and better show that too in a duble role.
Cos ab ek Akash se kaam nahi chalega.Bahut saarey chahiye.Each one take one.
Imagine this after thi s take one Akash and get one free.hahaha
Sallu- thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
#9

Originally posted by: Multani90

Since my love, my hubby caught my attention, and KIT was very interesting, one day I put in google Kuchh Is Tara, and this site popped up! So I came here, and I am like "wow this is a cool place" For three weeks I was a silent member, I didn't say a word. But then I actually made a username! I still remember my first post was about my love Akash. 😳 And then I got addicted to IF. Thats my IF story.

hehe thats exactly what i did
i googled KIT at lunchtime at school.
and became silent user for a month or so ..
i loved reading some of the ff's back then there wasn't many but the ones that were there were brill!
so i had to comment on them and so soon i joined IF and simply ebcame ADDICTED!
matwamango thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 18 years ago
#10

Originally posted by: rajkin


of course-its just a matter of time.When-is the big question
Akash to attak gaya hai Ekta camp mein.Movies mein use koi nahi poochega kyunki there r other star sons etc being hyped .So this is his place.
And trust Ekta to over and over again create a nitche for him-his grand entries and exits in her shows.Her specially written out roles for him
Whatever they did to other characters in KIT-Akash's character has always rocked.But then thats cos of akash- he can even turn rotting into roking.
Ekta knows his popularity and is reading all our grief striken posts.She will definitly bring him in a bigger and better show that too in a duble role.
Cos ab ek Akash se kaam nahi chalega.Bahut saarey chahiye.Each one take one.
Imagine this after thi s take one Akash and get one free.hahaha

Double role would be a double delight for all Akash fans. Even i feel that he won't make it in movies dues to Star Kids there always another person set loose on the big screen that can't act just for being linked to a Star. NeilN Mukesh isn't a looker but got in due to the family name and this trend will never change. This is why i prefer Holywood movies as most actors there make it on the basis of talent and not coz they R related to a big star in movies. Mind u the trend does happen to be popular for television there.

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".