
Page
of
1
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: jingjing
I THINK RAVAN IS DOING GOOD.I LIKE HIM AS RAVAN BUT WHEN HE SAYS SITEEEEEEEEEEEEE........... 👍🏼WITH ANGER,AT THAT TIME HE LOOKS SO FUNNY OTHERWISE HE IS VERY GOOD.WE CAN NOT DENY THAT HE IS? WORKING SO HARD FOR PLAYING THIS CHARACTER.I THINK HE IS ROCKING.......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!👍🏼KEEP IT UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP............👍🏼
Originally posted by: hiiiiiiiiiiiiii
in starting i did not like this ravan bt nw he looks gud...not gr8...sumtimes he creats comedy in d show 😆😆..his acting is gud...bt ravan k face par jo tej hona chhaiye wo nahi lagta....his voice is also not so clear...means baat karte samay jo josh aur solidness honi chahiye wo nahi lagti.....i m not happy with dis ravan...in ramayan he is not looking.....dat dusht n arrogant man...😕..... i m sorry i m not agree wid u dat ravan rocks.....😕