Sony truly lights up every home with WP!!

bunbutt_too thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Sony benchmarks with 'Waar Parriwar' musical show

Monday - Apr 21, 2008

Televisionpoint.com Correspondent | Mumbai

Sony Entertainment Television (SET) will bring music in to the viewers homes, with its family based musical talent show - 'Waar Parriwar - Sangeet Ka Naya Gharana'.

The channel brings 12 musical families competing for the title of 'Sangeet Ka Gharana'. Hosted by Bollywood diva Urmila Matondkar, the musical show will begin from April 28, every Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday at 8:00 pm.

Produced & directed by Gajendrra Siingh, the show promises to bring some of the stalwarts from the music industry as judges every week also has two esteemed members from India's first singing family Usha & Hridaynath Mangeshkar as the resident gurus training the participants. The first judge of the show is music composer Ismail Darbar and his wife Ayesha Darbar.

Albert Almeida, Executive Vice-president and Business head, SET India, said, "Music is the universal language that transcends all barriers. In a culturally rich country like ours, it is music that brings families together ' be it a wedding celebration, birth of a child, anniversaries or festive celebrations music plays an important role in bonding people. Through this new musical show Waar Pariwaar' we hope to light up every home & heart and take family television viewing to a new level."

------------------

Sorry in advance if this article was posted earlier. I found this on the net and fell off my chair laughing when I read the last line. Saach Mooch mein iss show neh India mey hee nahi, lekin duniya bhar keh Indian's keh ghar aur diloh koh naye mukaam peh pohochaya hain. What would we have done without such a show. 

Edited by bunbutt_too - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I would have had less heartaches and indigestion if we were not introduced to this show.   all the dramas  which makes me

But on the flip side I would have never seen some of the talented familes either.
kiti_g thumbnail
🀣 the last line and the line on Usha and Hridayanath M as the resident judges!!! 🀣

and who do we have now???? Mahatma Jatin Pandit, Udit Narayan and Kumar 'nothing better to do' Sanu

What a world of a difference!!!!
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Why have they not shown Usha & Hridaynath Mangeshkarji on the show and why is MJP hogging all the credit for training contestants πŸ˜•  

Uditji I understand but Kumar Sanu a Stallwarts 😲 πŸ€” Hmmmmm

God help us 😳
bunbutt_too thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kiti_g

🀣 the last line and the line on Usha and Hridayanath M as the resident judges!!! 🀣

and who do we have now???? Mahatma Jatin Pandit, Udit Narayan and Kumar 'nothing better to do' Sanu

What a world of a difference!!!!

Hai! Hai!  kiti_gji aap ki ankhen toh theek hain na? Saraswati mata ki kassam, Usha aur Hridayanath M are in disguise as Mahatma Jatin Pandit in his colorful clothesπŸ˜‰
anjali10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
🀣 
may be Usha and Hridaynath Mangeshkar ji quit after watching all the crap thats been going on in this show. πŸ˜†