Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonam_s thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: adeela

completely agree with all of you and i think they should have been public voting ,how can only 3people judge their chemistry.

It is ridiculous because chemistry is only succesful when the audiences love it!

What does Sameera know about chemistry or dancing?

There should have been 50 percent scores and 50 percent votings.

fiasco thumbnail
i agree with all of you guys those two are professional dancers and is unfair toe the others who arre not and the judges voting sucks
adeela thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sonam_s

It is ridiculous because chemistry is only succesful when the audiences love it!

What does Sameera know about chemistry or dancing?

There should have been 50 percent scores and 50 percent votings.

completely agree with you.
sonam_s thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
The show has a great concept but im irritated with the amount of reality shows coming out these days!

Its getting boring and silly. If they wanted to make it more proffesional, they could have brought in proffesional judges who know more about dance unlike Sameera who always comments about clothing.
priya64 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i agree... they have had so much of experience esp in NB3.. its unfair to teh others..  now i think for the wild card entry they shud bring in Aamir ali n sanjeeda and oany of their co-star or Tina hussain n Juhi.. to make it fair hehe
sharmili2008 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Posh610

๐Ÿ˜กYes I totally agree with you. Kash and Krishna are dancers and have already won a title in UKU...how can they come back and go for this title also. Dont tell me they want to be champion of champion in all the reality shows.This is not fair at all. I thought this is Ekta show and I have never seen Kash and Krishna  acting in any of her serials. Maybe now Ekta need to take a big yawn and think what she is doing to her co stars by putting Kash and Krishna in this show.... ๐Ÿ˜•

I guess she brought K.K just for Mukul who is currently working in Khani Ghar Ghar Ki๐Ÿ˜† .
Bengal_Princess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I knw it is unfair. Especially for couples like Priya-Jatin and Shalini because Priya sed shes neva danced on a stage before.