Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: FJVTT73OQ4PM2OXB
well these curse stories are pat of ramayan and imp.
I agree with u chilly sitaji will say Are Hanuman , I was waiting for u...
I think that the possibility of the above situation is 70 percent.
Originally posted by: Y5V3W4QSMLIVHS2O
well these curse stories are pat of ramayan and imp.
I agree with u chilly sitaji will say Are Hanuman , I was waiting for u...
Originally posted by: coolpurvi
Story looks very unorganised
It seems Gupatachars r Trijata's guptachars not Ravan's
Sita was suprised to see hanuman. She even asked him if Ram had forgotten her. Then Hanuman narrates the entire happening
here guptachars r not keeping anything gupt. it seems they r publishing it in the local daily news paper of Lanka
Originally posted by: chillygirl
ur rite...and moreover trijata is shown as a small kid listening to fairy tales recited by sitaji and asking eagerly wat happened next...