Puneet should be eliminated,First episode

sneha_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Its just my point of view , no offense to anyone

When Puneet showed finger to all TV artists , he should have eliminated, but our actors forgave and gave him second chance, still he is showing attitude 😑

Chetan was right , they way he disrespected TV artists and comments he passed were very bad, why channel haven't took any actions against him. If I was one of the artist I would have walked out from the show for having such a rude and misbehaving person 😑

Being a good dancer doesn't mean that he could be a good actor , but it was always proved that good actors will surely dance well by practice, they were lot of examples. For example, Aamir Ali is not a professional dancer but he was a marvellous actor so he learnt dance and won Nach Baliye with Sanjeeda 😊

Even Jay got first runner up in JDL, he improvement consistently, now he is a very good dancer and a fabulous actor , any doubt abt it 😊😊😊

Rajeev, Hiten and so on in the list. 😊😊😊

Puneet voting totally depends on Twinkle fans, if she supports that stupid rude Puneet, noone will vote for their jodi long , b'cos of Puneet , well - deserving Twinkle will pay, sorry about it

Why anyone would be insecure of him for just scoring 30 in one episode πŸ˜•, consistency and growth is what matters a lot in reality show rather than scoring in first episode 😑

He is over-confident and negative attitude person which will pave way for his own distraction.

Bollywood actors represents our country all over World, We don't want such manners less person to enter Bollywood and bring shame to it prideπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•.

We want someone like Aamir khan, Sharukh khan, Hrithika Roshan , Amitabh Bachban, Shabhana Azmi, Madhuri dixit, Kajol  and so on who makes as feel proud by their generosity, down towards earth attitude, talent and so on😊

Not required for Puneet to enter Bollywood, cancel his ticket 😑

Please give your point of view.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I agree with you totally how someone can come into a show act like that and still be given such a big chance is beyond me..if i was there to i would hate to be in a show associated with someone like that.

He has no manners or respect for not just fact actors , other human beings....he might be good but his personality is 0 you need both to be a big star not just one because its audiences support and feel that you give off that gets you far..if he thinks hes that great he should audition and see how far he gets even if he gets a chance who will support and work with someone so low.

Lots of actors say themselves like you said acting is hard dancing people can be pushed again and again until they get it right.

Twinkle i like alot but he will cost her votes for sure i think...her supporting him you can understand he is her partner but he should understand how its affecting her chance to.
Edited by Ektas_Angel - 15 years ago
Bengal_Princess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Theres a saying in Bengali....Age Geleh Baageh Khai, Fiseh Geleh Shuna faiy! This is basicali sayin the one who keeps escalating further are eaten by the Tiger the one who remains poised and with patient they are granted with Gold! Therefore, Puneet was running ahead just because he was forgiven in the first round which realli irritated me i mean cummon 6 Seniors in front of u! 4 bieng the judges and 2 being the side judges why wud u show so much disrespect? Even though he was forgiven i was willing to give him a second chance. But, yesterday was the last straw i wanted chetan to punch him he deserved it, how can he say this infront of the judges. He swore aswell. WHY? what was the need? Bollywood does not need this Kind of behaviour however i do feel sorri 4 twinkle as she was caught up in da middle!!
brown*sugar thumbnail
Sneha, beautifully said..agree with u!
Puneet really needs to learn how to respect his seniors.
Edited by brown*sugar - 15 years ago
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Ektas_Angel

I agree with you totally how someone can come into a show act like that and still be given such a big chance is beyond me..if i was there to i would hate to be in a show associated with someone like that.

He has no manners or respect for not just fact actors , other human beings....he might be good but his personality is 0 you need both to be a big star not just one because its audiences support and feel that you give off that gets you far..if he thinks hes that great he should audition and see how far he gets even if he gets a chance who will support and work with someone so low.

Lots of actors say themselves like you said acting is hard dancing people can be pushed again and again until they get it right.

Twinkle i like alot but he will cost her votes for sure i think...her supporting him you can understand he is her partner but he should understand how its affecting her chance to.

I agree with Nina di..πŸ‘

this guy really needs to get his act straight or else it will be trouble for not only him but for Twinkle as well...
man I really though that Twinkle would be out of controversies again but looks like she is controversey queen on tellyworld

he should atleast be thankful that Twinkle supported him..because knowing her and her fiesty nature she could have very well gotten against him
Nishtha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I think you are very aware of the fact that Bashin any actor is not allowed at IF.So please restrain yourself while posting any such topic in future! As it is against the CoC of IF.

IF DT

Topic Closed