mysticbubbles thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hi friends,

My vacation is finally here and I am off for the next 2 weeks!! Yay! 😜 So that's the good news, the sad part is I'll miss Jeevan Saathi's start-off episodes....but then I'll have a bank of episodes to watch at one shot when I get back...which will be even better!! 😉

So enjoy GK's new serial...assuming they do start it promptly at I-F, what with the new layout's teething problems I kinda doubt it...but hopefully they have someone else looking into it...🙂

And yes I hope this forum is not archived by the time I get back...cause I do want the anniv celebrations to end on the right note...Confused and ofcourse watch a few more creative VM's from you guys!! 😜

So until I get back, sometime first week of August, Adios amigos & take care! 🤗

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
u knwo what enoy ur.. vacatiosn.. and will miss u.. dotn worry i will keep promoting the forum fo gaurav show.. but good that u will be back before naz.. as she si goign for 3 weeks..
NazNgs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

enjoy ur vacation Rani....and ya San is right ull be back before me..im gonne miss more epis of JS...

mysticbubbles thumbnail
Thanks much guys! Will miss you too..And Naz have a wonderful vacation as well!! ðŸ˜Š See ya!