R5ZMB2Q6IURAGXEM thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
#1
Hey guys! This topic is a fan club for our Kuch Is Tara trio!
Vishal's Yaar: Dimple
Vishal's Pyaar: Praneeta
I have been watching Kuch Is Tara forever and I am a die hard fan of this trio!
Start posting!

Created

Last reply

Replies

6

Views

940

Users

6

Frequent Posters

zainabay thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
#2
love this trio
i love the show
im obsessed with it
and i hope they win
but there in the bottom 2 next week
and after that
R5ZMB2Q6IURAGXEM thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
#3
I know, I am praying for them to still be in the show! I aboslutely disagree with Mahesh Bhatt about everything! Dimple-Vishal's last performance was sizzling hot!
TE3CJXWO4KWIEOUA thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
#4
hey thanx for the fanclub but u can make this in the celebrity fanclub section!! i dont think so its aloud to do it in this kinda forum!! thanx
L7WT33RXBG2W32CK thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
#5
dimple rocks! she has put lot of effort!!
Sallu- thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
#6
heya krish..!
oo i kno ryt kit characters are the best!
here's the link to where we discuss about dimple praneeta and vishal!
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=991819
ZQFAHQPGTQ55TWNX thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
#7
Fanclubs are supposed to be mad in Celebrity fanclubs...not in this forunm!😊

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".