U-P Creation #2 Closed/Huge Update: 133- Page 107

Created

Last reply

Replies

1k

Views

43.3k

Users

152

Likes

4

Frequent Posters

CVLRYOFCIC5EQXVL thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: babii.girl

Unnati.. Im like a hugeeeeeeee fan of ur work!!...& omggg i love the KaSh stuff.. 👏 👏 👏

Thanks a babii....thank u so much...

Unnati

CVLRYOFCIC5EQXVL thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: maria_srk

Hey Unnati I got a rquest for u hope u don't mind
here are the pic



can i have an avatar too plzzzzzz

text:The Best Pakistani Captain & Vice Captain

Colour: Any u think suits

Pm me when ur done plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz:D

Thanxs

Maria


Sorry dear but the shop is closed.....

Unnati

CVLRYOFCIC5EQXVL thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: rumii_xox

your creations are SO beautiful

Thanks a lot rumii......thank u so much...😃

Unnati

-Sharona- thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: XGOP7QHU55FRULQT

Ya Candy i m going to update it soon....😃

Unnati



yaaaay will be waiting 😊😊
VeritasVincit thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 18 years ago
I just saw your creations, they're just so pretty and beautiful to look at, brings a smile to my face, truly.
It's just a shame you're not open, would love to request, but the ones on pg.133 are so awesome. 😳
CVLRYOFCIC5EQXVL thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: sandali_

I just saw your creations, they're just so pretty and beautiful to look at, brings a smile to my face, truly.
It's just a shame you're not open, would love to request, but the ones on pg.133 are so awesome. 😳

Thankx alot.....i will be open when i open my new shop...😳

CVLRYOFCIC5EQXVL thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
hey guys i will update it soon....
Unnati
addicted2ksg thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
hi di! can u pm me when u open ur shop?? i have a request for u!
AbhayVakil_1992 thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 years ago

Luv ur siggys..👏🏻Cant wait for the new update, I know they will be great. Im so jealous lol..I wish I had ur kind of skills when making siggys' ..mine come out so crappy, unlike yours

Related Topics

Avatar and Signatures Shop thumbnail

Posted by: Quantum-Dot · 6 months ago

Hello everyone, Welcome to the voting round of our International Women’s Day × Holi themed graphic challenge titled, ' 'She' in Every Shade !...

Expand ▼
Avatar and Signatures Shop thumbnail

Posted by: Quantum-Dot · 7 months ago

Hello everyone, Welcome to Avatar Signatures Shop Forum Banner Contest Voting round . Before you jump in, please do read the rules. ❤️ Y ou can...

Expand ▼
Avatar and Signatures Shop thumbnail

Posted by: ExoticDisaster · 3 years ago

Hello ji! Welcome to my shop. My name is Shirisha.You can call me Shiri. I am from India. I started playing with Photoshop in 2015, and when I...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".