Indian Idol Album....

manimau thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

http://ww.smashits.com/index.cfm?Page=Audio&SubPage=Show Tracks&Letter=I&AlbumID=4538#review

Hey friends, listen to this album... It's fantastic..... Let me know if you liked it or not....

And here is the track details...

Tracks Listing
1  Yaad Ayenge Yeh Pal
  Artist(s): Abhijeet Savant , Amit Sana , Harish Moyal , Mukesh Pacholi , Prajakta Shukre , Rahul Saxena , Rahul Vaidya , Ravinder Ravi Vishal Kothari 
  Music Director: Leslie Lewis 

2  Woh Hain Zara
  Artist(s): Rahul Vaidya 

3  Dream Girl
  Artist(s): Abhijeet Savant 

4  Rangeela Re
  Artist(s): Prajakta Shukre 

5  Tum Bin
  Artist(s): Harish Moyal 

6  Pyaar Deewana
  Artist(s): Amit Sana 

7  Aaj Mausam
  Artist(s): Ravinder Ravi 

8  Meri Bheegi Bheegi Si
  Artist(s): Rahul Saxena 

9  Ni Sultana
  Artist(s): Mukesh Pacholi 

10  Yeh Dil Deewana
  Artist(s): Vishal Kothari 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG thumbnail

hey thanks alot dear...

i wanted to buy the cd but its still not available in pakistan..😭

every movie shopkeeper just says like WHAT IS THAT..NEVER HEARD ABT IT..I felt so bad that y everyone is behaving like they know nothing about INDIAN IDOL 😡

Thanks so much..finally i got to hear the songs...

so let me listen..then i'll post my reviews...btw i'm sure, its gonna be fabs!!! 😊

Hey..it doesnt allow me to listen...i select the songs and click Play button..and all it does is start initializing real player and checks browser...after that my system get stucked for about half a minute and then an error message appears that there is some problem in internet explorer and my webpage just close down..!!!!!! 😕

😭 i think its just not in my luck to listen the songs...🤢

can u tell me of some other website ...plzz???
pmahesh thumbnail
I had bought the album long back and i really loved saxena's song.
Mysterygirl_me thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hey simply stunning it's available in pak i too live in pak and i've bought the cassette if u live in karachi go to Laraib music shop in clifton it definitely has it and thx manimau for the link...!!

Originally posted by: Mysterygirl_me

hey simply stunning it's available in pak i too live in pak and i've bought the cassette if u live in karachi go to Laraib music shop in clifton it definitely has it and thx manimau for the link...!!

yar its not avaiable in lahore...😕 dunno wats the reason..anyways i got another link to Raaga.com...have listened to all the songs there...so kind of feeling ok now..lolz😆

The best song is MERI BHEEGI BHEEGI SI by Rahul Saxena...He sung it soooooooooooo well......man y did he got voted off...he deserved to be atleast in top 3 🤢

coolzaara thumbnail

The best songs in the album, according to me, are "Dream girl [Abhijeet Sawant]", "Woh hain zara khafa khafa [Rahul Vaidya]" and "Meri bheegi bheegi si [Rahul Saxena]"