New RuSim Vidmix - Pehli Pehli Baar

NazNgs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
omg fab... VM lvoed it
when ti started.. i needed to figure out which sogn it was.. lvoed the intro.. of where he says tujhse choo kar..
mindblowing..
song was great so was the scenes

and i knew it u will use.. garden wala scene.. πŸ‘ πŸ‘
NazNgs thumbnail
awwwww thank you San..for ur lovely comments...i'm glad u liked it..
mysticbubbles thumbnail
Awwww...soo touching, Naz! πŸ‘

Love the way Sim blushes when Ru gives her a peck on the cheek in the last scene... soo cuute!! ☺️
rumi2004 thumbnail
WOW WOW WOW!!!!
u know what Naz, even I'v thought of using this particular song for my VMs several times...coz this is one of my favourite romantic numbers ,slow but soo romantic...and i generally keep humming it all day!!!! So today when i saw the title of the topic ..New VM-'pehli pehli baar'..i almost jumped with joy!!! Good to see that u'v used it in ur VM.. and had added really good scenes to it..Great creativity!!! Liked it very much πŸ‘
NazNgs thumbnail

Originally posted by: mysticbubbles

Awwww...soo touching, Naz! πŸ‘

Love the way Sim blushes when Ru gives her a peck on the cheek in the last scene... soo cuute!! ☺️

awww thanks Rani...and ya i also love the blushing partss of Simran...and Ruhaans romantic moments....theyre very cute....

NazNgs thumbnail

Originally posted by: rumi2004

WOW WOW WOW!!!!
u know what Naz, even I'v thought of using this particular song for my VMs several times...coz this is one of my favourite romantic numbers ,slow but soo romantic...and i generally keep humming it all day!!!! So today when i saw the title of the topic ..New VM-'pehli pehli baar'..i almost jumped with joy!!! Good to see that u'v used it in ur VM.. and had added really good scenes to it..Great creativity!!! Liked it very much πŸ‘

haila thank you so much Rumi...awww this is your fav song..? Mine also...thanks for loving the vm...