Toshi has been brought back to the show due to some error in the counting!!!
I am watching the show and seeing him perform Chak De!
Toshi has been brought back to the show due to some error in the counting!!!
I am watching the show and seeing him perform Chak De!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
wow thanx 4 da info will watch out 4 it
Originally posted by: RandomSquared
oh well, he's not gona win so wutever
I'm sorry, but i HATE your blunt attitude. Be somewhat respectful?