thanks 😊 ..they all look great
another thing is it kanya or natasha 😆 😆
btw dimple looks beautiful 😊
She is Natasha coz kanya aisa clothes nahi panti lolz😆
she only wore salwaar kameez😆
so she is Natasha😆
Originally posted by: Himanivineet
She is Natasha coz kanya aisa clothes nahi panti lolz😆
she only wore salwaar kameez😆
so she is Natasha😆
agree..kanya wore salwar kameez.but natasha yahan kiya kar rahi hai...shouldn't she be saving women......or..........she is out of work......so she is making money...😆
Originally posted by: ~Wahida~
Ooo kanya looks good 😳
Oh meri Wahi di!!! I love love love love you! Jaan I got you message and then I send you a message but it was unable to reach you inbox, because you inbox is full. Jaan, you made me cry a lot.😭 My friend told me what you did for me! Omg...I love you so much!!!! I feel so lucky I have you as a friend! I love you jaan😳.