Why do u watch this ?

324755404 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Guys i have a question 4 u y do u watch this show.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
hhhmm i watch this coz of Mohan and Bhakti. they both have a very pleasing to look at face. jehtanis r a total contrast. I want to see the jethanis fail.
khaleda aktar m thumbnail

why?whats the point of asking this question?Ur asking the reason or just trying to say that the show is boring?well I watch bcoz of Bhakti,um waitin for that part wen bhakti will come to know the truth nd she'll take revenge from them!!!ok?

Edited by khaleda aktar m - 15 years ago
india2050 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i dunt think bhakti will ever come to know!! even if she knows i hope they dont show her as some scheming(ekta mai heroin) lady!! The way some one comes to her rescue is also cute!! Bhakti and krishna rockkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk. Their chemisty is so cute!!!!!Dont mind watching for them!1
zehraj thumbnail
i watch this serial only for BHAKTI
Rashiiiii17 thumbnail
I watch becos of *Mohan*.He is so cute & his smile is like a small baby.Mohan-Bhakti both are so sweet & nice couple like **Gopal-Radha**
324755404 thumbnail

Originally posted by: khaleda aktar m

why?whats the point of asking this question?Ur asking the reason or just trying to say that the show is boring?well I watch bcoz of Bhakti,um waitin for that part wen bhakti will come to know the truth nd she'll take revenge from them!!!ok?

its not boring i like it i asked bcuz its new
-Ami- thumbnail

I watch this show becuase of the different story that the show sort of has...The jehtani's trying to get Bhakti to get all thier work done for them...Its sort of different...

And then, I watch the show also for Bhakti-Mohan...Both of them are too cute! 😳