Written update for 30th june 08

khaleda aktar m thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Hey guyz herez the update for 30th June 30, 2008……

Continuation from 27th June 30, 2008…After all the drama of washin the clothes,Bhakti heared everythn nd she came and told her Jethani's that "if me,ur devrani is there,why will u'll do the work", nd Parul was acting as if her feet is hurting,after dat they left,they went 2 sleep. Then those 2 were praising Bhakti.Then they showed Mohan who was waitin 4 Bhakti actually he was practicing how 2 say "I love u" 2 bhakti,he took her photo nd was tryin 2 say nd he was also talking 2 "Laddoo Gopal" that y isn't Bhakti coming.Then Bhakti (poor thing) she was washin the clothes,she was sweatin badly.After some time dat Chalpa or Jalpa(dnt kno exactly) she came in wid loads of clothes.(carrying the clothes only she was panting imagine if she washes wat wud have happened),she was sayin Bhakti that "I wud have helped u but bcoz of my fast I am very tired",bhakti wasn't sayin anythn she was just lisenin 2 her.

It bcame 2'o'clock nite,she finished washing the clothes nd came 2 her room n saw Mohan,wid her photo sleepin,she said "poor thing,waitin waitin he slept".She also went 2 sleep…Then it bcame morning nd Mohan got up nd saw Bhakti,he went 2 her nd said "I love u" but she was in a very deep sleep coz she slept late yesterday nite.Next scene they showed all the bro's who woke up nd saw their wives got up early nd they were surprised too.The 3 jethani's Manjula,Parul nd Alpa were waitin 4 the breakfast,they ordered 4m the hotel,they told the driver 2 bring,between that they were getting ready also 4 some drama.they were also sayin that Bhakti slept late nite so she'll wake up also late(dis was the plan).Then the driver came wid the food,next Alpa went to the place where they wash their clothes,Rajeshwari nd Chalpa was there waitin 2 start their plan(2 show their husbands that they were washn clothes).then the bro's came 4 breakfast nd saw those 3 washin clothes nd Parul nd Manjula bringin breakfast..They were happy nd surprised.Then all the wives were serving the breakfast,then after some time Bhakti came running nd was sayin "meri aak hi nahin khuli" she also said she was feelin embarrassed nd bad coz she got up late.Manjula bhabi purposely was sayin "no problem,ur still small,its ur time 2 have fun".Then after that all the Bro's left,nd mohan was continuesly starin at Bhakti nd then he also lefts nd then all of them talks about some students result nd they leave Bhakti alone n goes….nd it ends there...

Thanku..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

laali4shekhar thumbnail
Thanks again my friend!

each day my hatred for the 5 bahu's increases!

oh how much i hate those 5 witches

poor bhakti and mohan

why isn't ladoo gopal helping bhakti

its tooooo muc now
snehasudhir thumbnail
thankx for the update...dont she realise anythg...i hate those 5 ladies
ahada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanx alot for the update.