Written update for 25thJune 2008

khaleda aktar m thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Herz the update for 25th june:-

After those bahurani's told him bout dat candlelite dinner he was very happy nd at dat time both da drivers were gossipin bout those 3.he was sayin dat they were eatin n havin fun n made me go here n there.

Then next scene they showed Bhakti she finished cleanin all rooms then she was happy coz only Maaji's room was left so she was goin ther but then Rajeshwari comes n says I'll do Maaji's room,den Bhakti says but ur not well n ur pregnant n Rajeshwari says 'no actually yesterday I ate too much dats y I wasn't feelin well'.Then bhakti says ok n she goes 2 Maaji's room n cleans n says her dat therz no servants so everythn they r doin but Maaji doesn't like her so she wasn't talking or replyn her.Then next scene they showed Mohan,he was thinking wat hez bhabi's were sayin n den he calls home 2 talk 2 Bhakti,then Rajeshwari picks up da phone n says all lies,she says 'we r doin all house work over here'den Mohan asks bout bhakti n she say "shez sleepin"but she was actually cookin over there.Then after sometime those 3 bahu's came N they were jus sayin all lies bout dat hospital thingy.Then next scene they showed the office where all the bro's were about to go nd they see Mohan,he came nd they were talking about sum file.Then da driver came and said told about the money,he wanted money coz he was drivin whole day coz of those Bahu's,den big bro asked 'why' den the driver said about their wives but they din believe nd da driver asked Mohan 2 say dat it was true they did in d office.Then they asked mohan but he wasn't sayin anythn,da 3rd bro got angry nd told 'dats y I din want Mohan 2 come 2 office coz he doesn't understand anythn'.next scene they show dat all the Jethani's were sayin Bhakti 2 rest. Next they showed those bro's still askin Mohan but he wasn't sayin anythn nd there it got over……………………..

Hey guyz I am so sorry I couldn't post dem yesterday coz my net card got over dats y…..hope ull enjoyed…..