All of them in their royal costumes looked really good, specially Debina, Gurmeet and Ankit. 😊
Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
They look good in vanvas dress, sitaji very simple n decent. Ramji n laxman with ted hairs look really handsome. None actors yet looked so handsome in tied hairs.
i agree wid u😛
Originally posted by: Garthiga
I love watching Ramayan, its sooo good. Unfortunately I started watching it late, so I missed the first bit of it. I know there are some epsiodes posted, but I am Tamil and though I can understand some what in Hindi, simply because I know the story, it would be so much better if I can actually understand the dialogue. So if anyone, anyone has access to the Tamil episodes I would so so so appreciate it!! please help a fellow Ramayan fan out! 😃