FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45- Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

50

Views

412

Users

7

Likes

56

Frequent Posters

swetiii thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 19 hours ago
#41

Oh my God

The update wassssss smiley39

Jalal has officially ruined non-fictional men for me smiley37


An update after such a long time.. but it was worth worth every second of wait

Thank you so much for updating jannu di


All the fears and uncertainties in jo's mind are so naturally explained

I can't voice my own thoughts in such a clear manner.. and you manage to put out every word in a way that we can actually feel that it is happening in front of us

I loved J's reaction to her fears

In a words where men want their gfs to fight their own battles at home and they would simply marry her once she wins the quest.. he actually believes that he is also responsible

And his reaction to her freaking out.. it was damn awesome. UNDERSTANDING LEVEL PRO MAX


Aur yeh bahoon ke darmiyan type moments

Oh ho ho ho

smiley43


I am loving each and every nok jhok moment

And I can feel it like I am the one there

Blushing like stupid red smiley39

Half nude J

Almost half nude Jo

OMG

Blush

Blush

Blush

Blush


Really really need you to update asap di please

Tatianabhardwaj thumbnail
8th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 18 hours ago
#42

Originally posted by: nushhkiee

Trying to update in 3months instead of 3Years

And to an extent she did sudhaarofyyy until now.. iss update ko 1 saal lag gaya smiley44

Hope for the best. Now she will update soonish😁

Tatianabhardwaj thumbnail
8th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 18 hours ago
#43

Originally posted by: nushhkiee

For sure

Bcos i informed a few of them about PBD being updated .. they said .. let her finish tab saathme padhenge sab smiley37

Ask them to try reading now as their feedback will help Jahnu di to update soon

Tatianabhardwaj thumbnail
8th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 13 hours ago
#44

Already waiting🥰🥰

nushhkiee thumbnail
Posted: 13 hours ago
#45

I was literally going to say the same thing ... I came here just for that 😂

I’m honestly so so so selfish when it comes to PBD yaar. The mere thought of PBD being left incomplete messes with my mental health smiley37

So, Jahnu Dii…

You should…… try…… to…… maybe…… ummm…… think…… about…… the next…… ................... chapter? 🤣🤣

manu_ak thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 hours ago
#46

OMG WE HAVE AN UPDATE? Why didn’t u tell me!!!!

Priyaadarshini thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail
Posted: 11 hours ago
#47

OMG finally the update is here. I had to go back and read the previous update for continuity and only now I can read and comment peacefully.smiley41


Such heartbreaking portrayal of how grief manifests in different people and how conditional love can be. Both her grandfathers becoming indifferent and unknowingly cruel is so sad. Now I understand better why she says she lost her home with her parents.


I'm consistently in awe of jodha for being so emotionally vulnerable and open about her feelings. Like she just heard jalal equate fourwheels to what Sara is to abdul and she declared him her home and her everything. No hesitation at all.smiley32

Now of course we heard jalal saying what Sara is to Abdul is what jodha is to him but she didn't. I love her.smiley42


I also love how despite being so in love, she wants her parents approval too. How fortunate that her bade papa is almost there and I know her pedamma won't take along either.smiley1


"There are only two consequences to this fight – either I become your wife or stay your lover for life. There won’t be another man – ever! This much I can promise right away!”


She's so committed and locked in 🤌


The song locha e ulfat keeps playing in my mind while reading their romance. smiley42smiley41

Ye tragedy hai ya comedy hai 💕


Vishwamitra and menaka is very accurate 🤣


“Wear button down shirts, J.

“You want the shirt off or not?”


OMG I didn't see this coming at all. The immediate compliance is so sweet.🥰❤️


“I already picked up from Jayanagar, 4thblock


Jalal is a professional ragebaiter 🤣


“You’ll let me drive Jaguar?” The dubious girl’s eyes slit waiting for the catch.


Joru ka gulam unloading soonsmiley17


I absolutely loved the update. Thank you for updating. This is me trying to comment second time since I lost my comment before😭

I'm typing from my mobile so this is probably little all over the place but hope my joy is conveyed regardless smiley31❤️

Edited by Priyaadarshini - 11 hours ago
manu_ak thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 hours ago
#48

Originally posted by: nushhkiee

I’m feeling the same way too!

She did say that part is going to be quite staggering and now I really want to see how everything unfolds

Especially when Jalal flies off to Japan and Jo has to face the death anniversary… probably Rao and his partner will try to kill her around that time

Jalal won’t even be there

I’m SO curious to see how that whole situation plays out and how Jo manages to get through it without him .. or maybe Jahnu Dii will come with some Drishyam kind of plot twist 🤣

She is definitely going to take forever to update that part too .. isn’t she? 🤣 Jahnu Dii?

Especially since these are the ending chapters (i feel so cos killer is revealed toh ... not sure though) 😭😭💔 i hope not..

Le me aur ek baar read karke fir kuch review dene vali thi. But i don’t think Jalal would be so chill if he didn’t have plans in place to secure her. There’s no more attempt happening or even if it does happen it’ll be in a controlled environment.

nushhkiee thumbnail
Posted: 6 hours ago
#49

Originally posted by: manu_ak

OMG WE HAVE AN UPDATE? Why didn’t u tell me!!!!

Kaiseee..couldnt see u on Gram.. so all i could do was send u a PM.. which i didddd smiley14

manu_ak thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 hours ago
#50

Originally posted by: nushhkiee

Kaiseee..couldnt see u on Gram.. so all i could do was send u a PM.. which i didddd smiley14

Ohh sorry I deleted it. I’ll send u a request from the new one

Related Topics

Jodha Akbar thumbnail

Posted by: hemakeerti · 1 years ago

Hemakeerti OSes - Compiled PBD INDEX Prologue Chapter 1 Chapter 2 Chapter 3 Chapter 4 Chapter 5 Chapter 6 Chapter 7 Chapter 8 Chapter 9 Chapter...

Expand ▼
Jodha Akbar thumbnail

Posted by: Swissgerman · 7 years ago

Jodha Akbar FF : --- Who loves Him Most (M) --- Link to my other threads Thread 1 Thread 2 - Thread 3 :::::Thread 4::::...

Expand ▼
Jodha Akbar thumbnail

Posted by: Shinning_Stuti · 6 years ago

Prologue: How it happens when both the hearts fall for each other madly without knowing each other? He is the emperor of the great Mughal...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".