Molestation charges woh bhi Jeet par bas ab yahi dekhna baki reh gaya tha 

But today's JeeYa scenes are cute 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Molestation charges woh bhi Jeet par bas ab yahi dekhna baki reh gaya tha 

But today's JeeYa scenes are cute 
D was like cute baby
But J is rough and tough baba 🤭
Thoda off tha aaj ka epi. And wow those molestation charges came out of syllabus. We had so many theories on why the media is present and lol they were present for J not S. Kamaal Matlab Bilkul. Thoda OTT laga Mujhe. And turns out Reva wasn’t doing harmless fun after all. Makes this entire discourse pretty serious. Like I’m not a fan of taking charges like this lightly. Kaafi gross laga.
Now coming to the Jeeya scenes. They were sweet. Cute. But the editing was soooooo poor that it just left a meh vibe in my mind.
Ek toh I wish the scenes had more continuity, more thehraav. They were jumping from one sequence to another without finishing what happened in the previous sequence. Several such instances in today’s epi-
That entire fingers walking to each other scene. A better segue would have been S trying to actually move her fingers/ herself closer to J and at the last minute J himself walking away coz of his inebriated state. Like Bahut hi randomly they moved on from that sequence. Kuch samajh nai aaya.
Then the balloon entangling them sequence. They seemed so close one second and after it was like normal usual distance. Kuch linger hi nai karne diya…
And then again what happened to Priyu discussion? J is talking about her one minute, pointing at something and next minute they are home!
I hated these continuity errors…
I think most heartfelt scene for me was all the praises J gave S. Bilkil dil se bola what he feels about her.
Even the flowers falling on them and her tying him to her dupatta was very fleetingly done. Didn’t have a lingering impact coz of how quickly they moved ahead with it… Abrupt laga mujhe.
Anoop and his constipated expressions. The less said the better.
J after walking in the open sky was still so talli that he went ahead with that girl?! Kaafi nonsensical laga..
And again. Writers did not do us any service by suddenly promoting Reva into BiG TIME waali villain that she organized a whole trapping J in molestation charges. Very yuck and gross.
Edited to add- that entire Jeet and Balloon waale Bhaiya conversation was super emotional. Very tear jerky and loved that S got to see Js vulnerable side and all the emotional baggage he carries from years of feeling unwanted. Very poignant.
Originally posted by: Chinmayi18
Molestation charges woh bhi Jeet par bas ab yahi dekhna baki reh gaya tha
But today's JeeYa scenes are cute
I'm so disappointed with this molestations charges track 
Yaar muze nahi dekhna ab pehle se sab J ko gunda mawali bulate hai ab to pata nahi kya kya kahenge 
I know writers somu ka fitoor dikhana chahte hai for J but molestation charge unnecessary hai seriously I'm out bye
Originally posted by: Utkarsha999
I'm so disappointed with this molestations charges track
Yaar muze nahi dekhna ab pehle se sab J ko gunda mawali bulate hai ab to pata nahi kya kya kahenge
I know writers somu ka fitoor dikhana chahte hai for J but molestation charge unnecessary hai seriously I'm out bye
Haan I know what you mean. Matlab they took the show in the direction that makes me wonder if I want to stick around for what’s next as well.
Normal show ko bahut alag league mein le gaye… this is pretty serious….
Also, anyone else losing it over the writers baiting us with the first touch promo like a week ago and nothing of that sort even remotely happening any time soon?
Abhi molestation charges and how S clears his name chalega for a few epis. Then assuming S is kidnapped theory is true- uske baad hi kuch milega…
Honestly itna stretch kar diya Inhone that the initial excitement for that sequence has completely died down in me…
Originally posted by: wuthering
Thoda off tha aaj ka epi. And wow those molestation charges came out of syllabus. We had so many theories on why the media is present and lol they were present for J not S. Kamaal Matlab Bilkul. Thoda OTT laga Mujhe. And turns out Reva wasn’t doing harmless fun after all. Makes this entire discourse pretty serious. Like I’m not a fan of taking charges like this lightly. Kaafi gross laga.
Now coming to the Jeeya scenes. They were sweet. Cute. But the editing was soooooo poor that it just left a meh vibe in my mind.
Ek toh I wish the scenes had more continuity, more thehraav. They were jumping from one sequence to another without finishing what happened in the previous sequence. Several such instances in today’s epi-
That entire fingers walking to each other scene. A better segue would have been S trying to actually move her fingers/ herself closer to J and at the last minute J himself walking away coz of his inebriated state. Like Bahut hi randomly they moved on from that sequence. Kuch samajh nai aaya.
Then the balloon entangling them sequence. They seemed so close one second and after it was like normal usual distance. Kuch linger hi nai karne diya…
And then again what happened to Priyu discussion? J is talking about her one minute, pointing at something and next minute they are home!
I hated these continuity errors…
I think most heartfelt scene for me was all the praises J gave S. Bilkil dil se bola what he feels about her.
Even the flowers falling on them and her tying him to her dupatta was very fleetingly done. Didn’t have a lingering impact coz of how quickly they moved ahead with it… Abrupt laga mujhe.
Anoop and his constipated expressions. The less said the better.
J after walking in the open sky was still so talli that he went ahead with that girl?! Kaafi nonsensical laga..
And again. Writers did not do us any service by suddenly promoting Reva into BiG TIME waali villain that she organized a whole trapping J in molestation charges. Very yuck and gross.
Edited to add- that entire Jeet and Balloon waale Bhaiya conversation was super emotional. Very tear jerky and loved that S got to see Js vulnerable side and all the emotional baggage he carries from years of feeling unwanted. Very poignant.
So with you on this molestation charges track. So unnecessary but also not unexpected from these writers. I mean, they had the Mathurs jumping straight to getting Saumya married to "help" her, toh yeh toh expected hi tha.
And I think Priyu is Jeet's mom? Maybe he talks to a star. The way he was looking all up and pointing to the sky, I just think that might be Priya.
Aur Reva ka toh kya hi bole?? Kya kar rahi hai? Iss se kya milega behen tujhe??
Ridhaan is such a loser. Kaam koi aur kare aur credit lene sidha saamne aa jata hai.

Ja mummy ka pallu pakad yaar. Dimaag kha raha hai idhar.
The Gubbarewale bhaiya scene was so sad. But Saumya has seen so many of these instances of Jeet now, and I need a pay off soon.
Aur phool kaha se gir gaye itne saare? Jeet bhi pagal, chattan banke khada rahoonga aur khud hi gir gaya.

This show, I swear. Dekhna bhi hai lekin nahi bhi.
Originally posted by: wuthering
Also, anyone else losing it over the writers baiting us with the first touch promo like a week ago and nothing of that sort even remotely happening any time soon?
Abhi molestation charges and how S clears his name chalega for a few epis. Then assuming S is kidnapped theory is true- uske baad hi kuch milega…
Honestly itna stretch kar diya Inhone that the initial excitement for that sequence has completely died down in me…
I told you itni jaldi nahi milega. Bas bait latka ke khich rahe hai aur hum bhi behki huyi machli ki tarah piche piche jaa rahe hai.

Originally posted by: cosine456
So with you on this molestation charges track. So unnecessary but also not unexpected from these writers. I mean, they had the Mathurs jumping straight to getting Saumya married to "help" her, toh yeh toh expected hi tha.
And I think Priyu is Jeet's mom? Maybe he talks to a star. The way he was looking all up and pointing to the sky, I just think that might be Priya.
Aur Reva ka toh kya hi bole?? Kya kar rahi hai? Iss se kya milega behen tujhe??
Ridhaan is such a loser. Kaam koi aur kare aur credit lene sidha saamne aa jata hai.
Ja mummy ka pallu pakad yaar. Dimaag kha raha hai idhar.
The Gubbarewale bhaiya scene was so sad. But Saumya has seen so many of these instances of Jeet now, and I need to pay off soon.
Aur phool kaha se gir gaye itne saare? Jeet bhi pagal, chattan banke khada rahoonga aur khud hi gir gaya.
This show, I swear. Dekhna bhi hai lekin nahi bhi.
@Bold- that would be an absolutely heartbreaking reveal that his Mom is Priyu. I was with you on that one but the only thing that doesn’t add up is that he was talking to someone on the phone regarding Priyu being gussa and how he would immediately come and see them? Like Star se he can talk from terrace? Grave site ho nai sakti coz afaik Jeet is a Hindu? Really not sure kya dikhaya. Maybe the reveal will come when S defends him in this case?
Yaar wohi problem hai. Show itna cringe territory mein chala jaata hai kabhi kabhi but these 2 ullus ki chemistry and what’s still left to explore of it keeps reeling me back me. Like just make them stand next to each other or just look at each other/ and it becomes feelsy. Tabhi writers are stretching this first touch bit like a chewing gum. Coming up with innovative ways to avoid them doing that.
How to let go of this Talab?
Originally posted by: cosine456
So with you on this molestation charges track. So unnecessary but also not unexpected from these writers. I mean, they had the Mathurs jumping straight to getting Saumya married to "help" her, toh yeh toh expected hi tha.
And I think Priyu is Jeet's mom? Maybe he talks to a star. The way he was looking all up and pointing to the sky, I just think that might be Priya.
Aur Reva ka toh kya hi bole?? Kya kar rahi hai? Iss se kya milega behen tujhe??
Ridhaan is such a loser. Kaam koi aur kare aur credit lene sidha saamne aa jata hai.
Ja mummy ka pallu pakad yaar. Dimaag kha raha hai idhar.
The Gubbarewale bhaiya scene was so sad. But Saumya has seen so many of these instances of Jeet now, and I need to pay off soon.
Aur phool kaha se gir gaye itne saare? Jeet bhi pagal, chattan banke khada rahoonga aur khud hi gir gaya.
This show, I swear. Dekhna bhi hai lekin nahi bhi.
Wanted to comment on that S hearing about his sordid past really needs a payoff soon bit.
I wholeheartedly concur. Since the crime and allegations are so big, S ka defense will be huge. And not just something that happened in college .. just the way Poora mohalla knows about run crime, S ka defense bhi sabko dikhega including Anoop Constipated Mathur. Wonder what below the belt remarks he will prepare for J this time….
Let's discuss about "Yeh Fitoor Tera" episodes here
Welcome to the Yeh Fitoor Tera forum. This forum is currently being moderated by: minakrish Please follow the India-Forums.com- Participation...
https://twitter.com/NovaBazz/status/2068561681991496168
Hello everyone! Welcome to the Yeh Fitoor Tera Forum As a reminder, permission for the following threads are needed before opening them. Any...
So did anyone else feel that they dialed down the intensity of the looks that Jeet gave to Soumya in yesterdays episode compared to todays? Like...
1.5k