Originally posted by: Saiyaarah
Like fr run kabir , these people will destroy him and his self esteem. Sunshine boy se sharabi devdas bana ke chodegi gawar maira aur uski leechad family upar se ab ar jaise over dramatic , nithalle sas sasur alag se . I hope kabir is not the ml because vo acha ladka hai , he doesn't deserve to become balli ka bakra to show how good the next gen fl or her family is. Damanis ki ulti ginti shuru hai ab , everything depends on kabir now hopefully uski dimaag ki bati jale and he escapes this drama company.
Kabeer buys a gold chain for Ab to gift on the day they were supposed to meet with his hard earned money. He told his friend I want abhira mam to know I am a responsible guy who works earns and is serious about his relationship. Remaining of his money went into house down payment in Mumbai, some money is left. He asks Maira to keep it with her.

51