Originally posted by: infinity101
Me too. I think both are pretty mature people
Both of them know their/each others shortcomings but still understand each other and like their company from what I can see so far.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: infinity101
Me too. I think both are pretty mature people
Both of them know their/each others shortcomings but still understand each other and like their company from what I can see so far.
Qazi needs to cut off Arishfa completely. Why get disrespected by this 23 year old brainless brat again and again
Ek paise ki tameez nee hai iss ladki ko
I disliked how Kanika was questioning Mahi on her bonds and calling them fake. Why didn’t Mahi counter question her and tell her ki tu khud kaunsi sagi thi apni dost ki. Mahi told her that I have gotten a little attached to Qazi uspe bhi Kanika bol ri thi ki I find it fake. Aree tu kaun hoti hai kisi ke bond ko fake bolne wali lolOriginally posted by: Nishita123
Both of them know their/each others shortcomings but still understand each other and like their company from what I can see so far.
Arishfa ko kabi apni badtamizi nee dikhti. Expecting Qazi to say sorry to her
Tu kahi ki maharani aayi hai kya
Karma chalisa part 2 has finally startedNow my Rockstar Qazi Ka Karma Work Karega
BB Omika nahi bhuleghi how you treated my Rockstar
he has beaten all the records do voting until now no one even your BB 13 SS didn’t get that many …
May Rockstar Karma Will Hit Hard Now.
May god give enough strength to those who need it at the moment
Qazi abhi bhi kafi tamiz dikha ra hai Arishfa ko. Ye iske layak hai nee waise. But I am glad he is telling her off
She doesn't know how to respect othersOriginally posted by: infinity101
Qazi acha suna ra hai Arishfa. “Naukar nee hu tumhara ki tum bologi bahar chale jao aur chala jau and all”
This brat needs to be humbled!
. Bahut badtameez hai yeYet to catch up with yest's epi... is it worth watching guys?
Kanika out of all people is talking about fake bondsOriginally posted by: infinity101
I disliked how Kanika was questioning Mahi on her bonds and calling them fake. Why didn’t Mahi counter question her and tell her ki tu khud kaunsi sagi thi apni dost ki. Mahi told her that I have gotten a little attached to Qazi uspe bhi Kanika bol ri thi ki I find it fake. Aree tu kaun hoti hai kisi ke bond ko fake bolne wali lol
. Pot calling kettle blackIf you want to have a good sleep after hearing some fabulous gyaan then yesOriginally posted by: allizzwell
Yet to catch up with yest's epi... is it worth watching guys?

Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
898