Originally posted by: wuthering
I know Inko role reversal dikhana tha- of S protecting J in a way from an uncomfortable situation (j clearly was uncomfy from that girl hitting on him)- and they wanted a role reversal in the way J has always held her by her scrunchie -
But I don’t know- I’m just not a fan of guys losing control by drinking beyond their capacity esp in front of a girl who is a teetotaler. Kaafi distasteful and wannabe lagta hai mujhe.
I find it even more offensive coz this show has consistently shown J having his binge drinking sessions- beer can se littered thi terrace ek baari. He always seems unfazed by it all.
Also J ko thoda chichora dikhaya that he got drunk only to show off in front of Shaurya of all people. Like competition toh worthy and serious waala le aate.
And usually J is so much in his senses about his environment- like he knows S ke liye new environment hai with how protective he was of her- didn’t he realize how getting the only 2 men who can protect her drunk out of their senses won’t be a good idea?
1.5k