Good Morning Asiforce 
All eyes on Asif #WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Good Morning Asiforce 
All eyes on Asif #WKV
yahan se koi wapas nahi jaata? 
and support for Asif Jee for any unexpected WKV bashing
Originally posted by: theBoyWonder
please remove me


Mat phenk pls kitni mushkil se toh koi aata hai yahan..
maine toh cage banwa di hai sab ko qaid kar denge Asif ki cage mein
Itโs Waar day and I am scared for Aasif.
I tell myself to have hope that he will be treated well but 

Originally posted by: Chingaari
Mat phenk pls kitni mushkil se toh koi aata hai yahan..
maine toh cage banwa di hai sab ko qaid kar denge Asif ki cage mein


Originally posted by: Lilac_Rain
Itโs Waar day and I am scared for Aasif.
I tell myself to have hope that he will be treated well but
Just spoke to Salman yaar. Fikar not, no plans of hyping him more.
It will be a problem to compete with Tiger later, housemates need some show time too.