One last slot left for knockout games and then we'll get our semi-finalists!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
One last slot left for knockout games and then we'll get our semi-finalists!

And with the knockout games all over, here is the leaderboard!



The following 20 people are the ones who will be continuing on into the semi-finales!
PunnyPotato
GumnaamHaiKoii
PriyaArshiSarun
ssttuuttii
missFiesty_69
priya185
WildestDreams
Pixiepixel11
Nostalgia-02
Rosyme
Swetha-Sai
minakrish
heavenlybliss
JustRandomGirl
RockingSunny
Shooting-Star
dusk2dawn
MoodyMango
BeingBlunt
RainOfDew

Tags – as usual AI with my inputs
Siggies and badge – as usual me
Originally posted by: Minionite
The following 20 people are the ones who will be continuing on into the semi-finales!
PunnyPotato
GumnaamHaiKoii
PriyaArshiSarun
ssttuuttii
missFiesty_69
priya185
WildestDreams
Pixiepixel11
Nostalgia-02
Rosyme
Swetha-Sai
minakrish
heavenlybliss
JustRandomGirl
RockingSunny
Shooting-Star
dusk2dawn
MoodyMango
BeingBlunt
RainOfDew
Tags – as usual AI with my inputs
Siggies and badge – as usual me
Oh my god!!! Consider me pleasantly shocked!!! 🫢 also thank you Shreya! I was like half way sure I’m not gonna go into the semi finals 
Joining today's game worked in my favour, otheriwse I wasn't going to be there.
I had fun, thanks a lot, man
Congratulations PP 🎊🎊🎊🎊
Originally posted by: PunnyPotato
Joining today's game worked in my favour, otheriwse I wasn't going to be there.
I had fun, thanks a lot, man
![]()

Yayy I made it to the semifinals
First time I progressed to the next round in bluffmaster
U too
You did well too 
Thank you 🙂
Welcome to the return of the most enjoyable and least time consuming game on IF! It is time for Deal or No Deal Season 2! This season you’ll be...
320