IF Bluffmaster Season 2 (Semi-Finale Games p10)- Page 9

Created

Last reply

Replies

95

Views

1.2k

Users

40

Likes

154

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: a day ago
#81

One last slot left for knockout games and then we'll get our semi-finalists!

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: a day ago
#82

leaderboard.jpg

And with the knockout games all over, here is the leaderboard!

leaderboard.png

my-tag.jpg

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: a day ago
#83

results.jpg

The following 20 people are the ones who will be continuing on into the semi-finales!

PunnyPotato

GumnaamHaiKoii

PriyaArshiSarun

ssttuuttii

missFiesty_69

priya185

WildestDreams

Pixiepixel11

Nostalgia-02

Rosyme

Swetha-Sai

minakrish

heavenlybliss

JustRandomGirl

RockingSunny

Shooting-Star

dusk2dawn

MoodyMango

BeingBlunt

RainOfDew

my-tag.jpg

Tags – as usual AI with my inputs

Siggies and badge – as usual me

missFiesty_69 thumbnail
Posted: a day ago
#84

Originally posted by: Minionite

results.jpg

The following 20 people are the ones who will be continuing on into the semi-finales!

PunnyPotato

GumnaamHaiKoii

PriyaArshiSarun

ssttuuttii

missFiesty_69

priya185

WildestDreams

Pixiepixel11

Nostalgia-02

Rosyme

Swetha-Sai

minakrish

heavenlybliss

JustRandomGirl

RockingSunny

Shooting-Star

dusk2dawn

MoodyMango

BeingBlunt

RainOfDew

my-tag.jpg

Tags – as usual AI with my inputs

Siggies and badge – as usual me

Oh my god!!! Consider me pleasantly shocked!!! 🫢 also thank you Shreya! I was like half way sure I’m not gonna go into the semi finals smiley36

PunnyPotato thumbnail
Posted: a day ago
#85

Joining today's game worked in my favour, otheriwse I wasn't going to be there.

I had fun, thanks a lot, man smiley31

Rosyme thumbnail
Posted: a day ago
#86

Congratulations PP 🎊🎊🎊🎊

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: a day ago
#87

Originally posted by: PunnyPotato

Joining today's game worked in my favour, otheriwse I wasn't going to be there.

I had fun, thanks a lot, man smiley31


Om Shanti Om Bollywood GIF

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: a day ago
#88

Yayy I made it to the semifinals

First time I progressed to the next round in bluffmaster

PunnyPotato thumbnail
Posted: a day ago
#89

U too

You did well too smiley31

Rosyme thumbnail
Posted: a day ago
#90

Thank you 🙂

Related Topics

Forum Games thumbnail

Posted by: Minionite · 6 months ago

Welcome to the return of the most enjoyable and least time consuming game on IF! It is time for Deal or No Deal Season 2! This season you’ll be...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".